2017-05-18 16:37:39

Hi there,
I wrote a small BGT class, actually a small wrapper around the prowl app API. In short, it allows you to send iOS notifications. The readme explains this in more detail. I could think of this being useful if say, someone gets banned from your game and you'd like to be notified. You can get more info here.

http://github.com/cartertemm/prowl-bgt

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

2017-05-21 17:27:34

Beautiful! This code is really very useful.
I just have not understood how notifications are sent to devices. Would it be through this application for Mac or IOS that the user would have to download?
Thank you and congratulations for the work.

2017-05-22 00:17:18

@post 2:
Just download the app, create an account and you should be good to go. I'd imagine the app uses APNS for the notification sending

2017-05-22 01:37:07

Just sayin, if you want people to check out your include, writing things like deal with it or don't complain isn't going to get you far. Unprofessional as fuck.

Dreaming of a dystopian future.

2017-05-22 03:48:22

@dgleks
Thanks. I was originally just gonna give this to a few people, the file being a getting on your feet guide, call it what you wish. So saw no problem with adding sarcastic remarks in the readme. I didn't think much about making modifications to it before throwing the link here upon suggestion.