2017-05-19 22:22:07

Hello firstly. I'm looking for a psp cause i hear the vita is a bit difficult to work with out  sight.  and they're no longer sold, obviously as a new product.. is this true? also for mortal kombat X  for xbox1 is there a setting to get the announcer to tell who wins in every round not just after the final one?
Thanks.

2017-05-19 23:25:55

No. There's no setting. And I know nothing of PSP's or Vita's.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-05-20 07:22:55

Hi.
At Michael, yeah your right, the PSP isn't sold anymore, so you have to check on amazon or ebay for a used model, get the 3005 model, it's slim and has an upgraded processor and ram.
It also has the possibility to put a custom firmware on it so you can do lots of cool stuff with it, from putting games on a memory stick, installing emulators and so on. Putting games onto the memory stick dramatically increases the batterie life because the UMD drive doesnt need to be used, so the unit is running silently. Also, the loading times are just awesome. While you had to wait for about 30 seconds to load a game in MLB 06 the show, with my memory stick it takes about 5 to 7 seconds.
I had a psp for some years now, since 2012 I think.
If you want to know more, feel free to add me on skype if you need help with anything.
Regarding MK X on the xbox, as far as I have seen, there is no way for the announcer to speak the winner after every round, but with the characters saying their lines, it's pritty obvious who won.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-05-20 16:18:29

Hello how do i get this firmwqre. I ordered a 4 gig memory stick and a psp from amazon. what games can we play on the psp: also my skype is michaelhoffmanh76 if you'd like ot add me. can i just pug the membory stick in out of the box?

2017-05-20 16:21:28

one more quesiton. where can i get games for the psp now? i hearthat you can download them from gamestop maybe and buy them that way? I joined gamefly and they have them for psp also. which is cool then if you like them you can buy them at a used game price.

2017-05-20 17:20:27

this is a game for blinds?

2017-05-20 17:42:06

No. It is a mainstream fighting game.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-05-20 19:12:58

Custom firmware is technically illegal, so best keep those discussions off this forum since illegal subject matter tends to get frowned upon around here... but it's not hard to find modded psps, if that's what you're looking for. And as already mentioned... there is no way to make the announcer announce who wins every round.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-05-20 22:23:29

Hi.
At Assault, one second here. As far as I know, putting a custom firmware isn|t seen happily by sony, but it's not illegal.
Regarding downloading games, yeah, I agree eventhough you are technically allowed to do this, if.
1. You own a hardware  copy of the UMD you are trying to download.
2. If the copys you make of this UMD or the downloaded images arent distributed to any others and you just use them for your own needs.
So, I would say it#s like jailbreaking an iOS device or Rooting an android phone or tablet, not seen fondly, but still not illegal.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-05-21 01:04:16

True, modding the console isn't illegal... but what generally results in it is. And yes, you can download and own copies of games that you have UMDs for... but who actually follows that rule? I'm just saying it's a grey area. I did it back when I actually had a psp.

2017-05-21 06:57:41

Hi.
Yeah, who follows the rules is another game, just wanted to point out the grey area. I did it and I am really happy with it because it boosts the performance of the whole system and the batterie lasts really long.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-05-21 13:21:02

No i'm saying buying  the game as a download, throwing it onto a sd card or a sony card and then puting it in your console and playing it i think gamestop sells them that way. also whichc mortal kombat titles are accessible playable for psp i was thinking shaolin monks wasn't or one of them wasn't cause it was three d.

2017-05-21 16:08:32

Gamestop definitely doesn't just sell images of games like that. Distributing isos is definitely not conventional, and I've never heard of it being done... you can download games digitally yes, but only through the ps store. And the only card that works with a psp is Sony's propriotary memory stick for that system. Standard sd cards don't work.