2017-05-19 18:55:45

I'm not entriely sure about that... but from what I've read, they're just costumes that change a few more things like your character's lines and eventually give you access to a different version of that character from the comics.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-05-19 19:15:22

Cause I just want to know if I'll actually be able to play as these without a huge hastle. By the way, all the skins so far are Vixen, Reverse Flash, Jay Garrick, Mr. Freeze, Grid, and Power Girl. I might be missing one.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-05-20 01:51:06

In other news, I have a sighted friend who says she'll let me know of the correct button to press.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-05-20 11:38:13

as for these alternate skins they are gear sets that you have to use credits which you have obtained from playing the game. it is a bit of a hassell to have these characters, but if you all want I can write up a guide on the steps you have to do to get them on your character select screen if you don't have sighted assistance

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-05-20 15:33:44

That would be benefitial, yes.

2017-05-20 15:52:30

Also, assault, the answer to your question: You have to hold down in the direction you're choosing until the timer ends.

2017-05-20 19:43:35

It would have to be something that simple...

2017-05-20 19:53:18

I should have thought of it myself, lol.

2017-05-20 20:41:26

Hearing Bane call someone little birdy is not right considering the rest of the way he talks... and not be able to skip the short cinematics before the fights start is also annoying. lol

2017-05-20 20:51:54

I have the game now and I like what I've seen thus far.  Haven't gone into story yet but plan to do that asap.  Played a few exhibition matches and like the feel of the netcode, in addition to things like being able to block escape on reaction and use qcf/qcb+rt to do bounce cancels.

I've transcribed the tutorial if anyone's interested.

@282
Just to clarify, you have to hold down as in the down direction on your Dpad, or you have to hold left/right depending on your choice?  Your explanation wasn't entirely clear if I'm honest though thanks for providing something.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2017-05-20 21:07:20

Yes, the tutorial would be much appreciated. And I believe I was clear enough when I said hold it down. But yes, to clarify, hold down left or right.

2017-05-21 01:08:07

@sightless, it was clear if one actually read through that conversation from the beginning when it was established if we had to pick by moving left or right, what to do after that. The tutorial would be helpful, just for the trophie... since there's no much that most people don't know already. thanks... hope the netcode in this one is as good as SF V's.

2017-05-21 01:33:19

here's one more movelist. One that's more up to date, I believe, but with a couple mistakes.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/ … -move-list

2017-05-21 02:19:31

I've got like 4 of them bookmarked, and there are some that have most of what I need but others that don't.

2017-05-21 07:58:46

for anyone interested in sending invites to players on there friends list for online battles, here is how you do it

on the main screen of injustice2, go down twice to online and hit x.

now here is the  online menu
you start off on rooms
ranked
player match
private match
customize char
leader board
hero card

go down three times to private match
private match menu

you start off on vs
king of the hell
hot seat
practice

now click on vs
now you are going to get taken to the same screen similar to the screen when you are trying to send a message, but unfortunately tts will not be available here. so now go all the way to the top, and go down one, you should be on players online. now you are going to press the right arrow to go to your friend's online list. go all the way to the top. now double tap the psn button to go back to your home screen. go to your messages, go to create new messages, and go checkout your list of friends that are online. tts should be talking at this point. find the friend you want to send the invite to. once you find that friend, count how many times you had to go up or down to get to that friend on your list. remember this count in your head. now double tap the psn button to get back to the game. tts will now be back off. now go to the friend that you just found with the help of tts. once on that friend, press x, then hit the right arrow, then press x twice. if done correctly, tts should say injustice2. this means the invite has been sent successfully. if you want to do a practice session with a friend, go up once from vs, you should be on practice. now follow the same exact process you did for vs. if you want to send a king of the hill, follow this same exact process, the only step you will add is, you have to press x on every player you want to add to the kof. once you have hit x on all friends, then go to the right as normal, and hit x twice. if done correctly, tts should say injustice2.

to accept an invite, once you hear the notification, press the psn button. tts should say "text to speech unavailable here" now press x, if done correctly, you should be taken back to the game, and you will soon be at the character select screen. if tts doesnt say that message, and you are allowed to move around the home screen as normal, tell the person that is sending the invite to unfortunately send it again.

2017-05-21 08:37:53

Hi.
Just a thought: What about making a wiki where people can post all those great information? Writing articles in the articles room is okay if someone wanna copy all the great information you share into one article and keep it updated, but having a wiki would be great, so people could upload their own great guides. I don't know how easy it is to make a wiki though. Any thoughts?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-05-21 13:34:27

I think you guys might be interested in this too.
If you are on xbox it's a bit less tricky to invite.
If you follow Smoovgunner's instructions, when you get to the vs screen, Narrator actually takes over and brings up the guide, and you then just find the friend you want, press a, and then the menu/start button on the xbox controller, and boom, that's it. I really, truly hope that Sony will make this easier for everyone at some point, preferably sooner rather than later.

2017-05-21 13:57:19

aaron is correct, on the xbox narrator will talk at that point on the screen instead of going away, my apologies for assuming everyone has the game on the ps4, I should have included that in my instructions

2017-05-21 16:46:26

I kinda wish Mortal Kombat Secrets was doing a page on Injustice 2 moves and stuff. But they never actually updated MKX with the second DLC pack so...

2017-05-21 16:53:51

Aaron, I hope so as well, but at least for now, I've pretty much given up on Sony improving their TTS to match Narrator. If it weren't for the game library, I'd've switched consoles a while ago... I love the way Microsoft is running with Narrator, and unfortunately, Sony doesn't seem to have any plans on catching up. Disappointing, but I still love my ps4! big_smile

2017-05-21 17:13:37

So my copy hasn't even shipped yet. Not until Monday. Ugh.

2017-05-21 21:45:38

I want to add a little bit more information to online play. if you make a match for friends to join, competitive mode will automatically be turned off. meaning all gear stats will be active, your player level will be active, all extra moves that your gear may provide will be turned on as well. to avoid this and play a normal even match you must do this. after both players have selected there character, it will be time to select the stage, before selecting the stage, press square. a menu will pop up with 4 choices. one of those choices will be to turn on competitive mode. to turn on competitive mode press l1 in this menu. after pressing l1, then select the stage. note: both players must do this ztep so competitive mode will be turned on, if one player does not do it, then it will default to competitive mode being turned off and all gear stats being active. also note, while playing ranked match against randoms, competitive mode is automatically turned on, which cancels out all gear stats, so you do not have to do this step

2017-05-22 00:37:15

@smoothgunner.
I'd like to know how to purchase those premier skins and how to get them in my character select screen.
If you can give instructions, it'll apreciate it a lot.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2017-05-22 01:29:26

As much as I want this game the xbox app being broken really messes up my plans to use OCR. Ugh. So torn.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2017-05-22 01:35:31

Hey Smoothgunner. Could you compile all your instructions in to one file? It's hard having to go through the entire forum to find them. the menu guide might be enough to get me playing.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven