2017-05-19 12:56:08

hi,
i want the gate, and a a c.
thanks, the link of vgstorm is a filter.
i want unline games. cosmik rage and the killer.
the site of ivan soto is a filter, thanks piple.

2017-05-19 15:27:41

who can give me a link of games?

2017-05-19 17:44:08

What do you mean they are filtered?
Also this should not be in the off topic room ,it should be general game discussion.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2017-05-19 18:24:11

Moderation!

People are correct, as this is about games  should be in general game discussion, since the offtopic room is for everything not! about games.
I'll move the topic.

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by a "ifilter" if you go to http://www.vgstorm.com/games.php you can download all of Vgstorm's games including adventure at C, and the demo of the gate, that is also where you can buy the full game if you want.

Cosmic rage is a mud,and needs connecting to with a mud client like Vipmud or mushclient, it's not a game you can download, though setting it up is easy, you just connect your client to cosmicrage.nathantech.net and port 77777, (in Vipmud you do this by going to quick connect and entering the information in the boxes for host and port number).

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-05-19 18:26:40

Hello.
Mahdi, firstly you should know that this room is not for talking about audiogames. to talk about the games, you should post in General game discussion room.
secondly, yeah mahdi is right.
Me and Mahdi are from the same country, Iran.
the site of Crazy party and the killer in iran is blocked.  I don't know why but that's unfortunately true.
we in Iran, use the word filter to refer to the blocked websites by the government, that's why he use the word filter., .
That's why he can't get the games.
Mhadi, Eather use a VPN or proxy software to download the games, or contact me by my email address. I have the game and can upload it in dropbox for you.
my email address:
[email protected]
And finally, are you Mahdi aabedi?

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2017-05-19 22:22:35

Hi Adel. Thanks for the explanation about the Iranian government blocking sites, I wasn't aware that was going on, it's pretty scummy.

I wonder, is the audiogames archive also blocked? I mean on http://www.agarchive.net/ they provide a mirror for a lot of games, and if they are okay, then this might be a good way around (certainly they have all of Vgstorm's titles.

I alsowonder about Paypal, since I know Paypal is blocked in some countries and obviously if you don't have access to paypal you couldn't pay for games like The gate and manamon, though usually in that case most developers will try to make some sort of alternative arrangement if they can.

The good news of course, is that for muds like cosmic rage since you connect with the client, the actual website for the mud is not especially necessary, and I assume that direct connection in this way isn't a problem.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-05-20 04:47:03

hi to all. thanks dark.
yes aadell. i'm mahdi abedi.
i use vpn, sifon and vpn gate, and nothing

2017-05-20 05:23:30

Dark wrote:

Hi Adel. Thanks for the explanation about the Iranian government blocking sites, I wasn't aware that was going on, it's pretty scummy.

I wonder, is the audiogames archive also blocked? I mean on http://www.agarchive.net/ they provide a mirror for a lot of games, and if they are okay, then this might be a good way around (certainly they have all of Vgstorm's titles.

I alsowonder about Paypal, since I know Paypal is blocked in some countries and obviously if you don't have access to paypal you couldn't pay for games like The gate and manamon, though usually in that case most developers will try to make some sort of alternative arrangement if they can.

The good news of course, is that for muds like cosmic rage since you connect with the client, the actual website for the mud is not especially necessary, and I assume that direct connection in this way isn't a problem.

Hello dark.
Yeah, as you might know, Internet blocking is very heavy here, of course after president rouhani's ellection in 4 years ago, the situation is becoming better than Ahmadinejad's era.
I can tell you certainly that, almost all of the iranian internet users, are using Internet antiblocking softwares for their daily usage of Internet.
No, agarchive.net is not blocked. I will contact Mahdi, and give him the games that he wants for sure.

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2017-05-20 05:35:07

i want games, thanks a lot addell

2017-05-20 13:19:45

@Adel, it's a shame about the sites being blocked in Iran, however I'm pleased that the audiogames archive works  because they host a lot of material.
For example all of the Vgstorm games can be downloaded from https://www.agarchive.net/pages/devs/vgstorm.html

As I said, I don't know if Paypal is usable in Iran (I know there are parts of the world where it isn't), but if not it might be worth contacting Aaron Baker or other developers about arranging alternative payment methods too.

hth.

2017-05-20 14:22:06

thanks a lot dark.
i download a. a. c, and the gate link is brocen.
i want the killer. u can help me?

2017-05-20 14:26:52

No idea on the killer I'm afraid, development has been off and on and up and down and round about with that game so much I'm not sure what the heck as happening with it right now.

As to The gate, why not contact audiogames archive and check?  it should! be working and is a little odd it isn't.