lol. New addition to the awesome collection, awesome BGT!

You can follow me on twitter @cartertemm

Thumbs up

@sorressean
You think like me! I fully agree. I already gave this suggestion in a topic that I created in the blastbay forum, but it seems that no one else visits that space
and the good stuff that was there is lost too.
This is really frustrating. I as a new user, got the bgt almost dying and can not find a centralized place where I can find codes, libraries and the like to use.
That's why I decided to participate in this forum.
Hopefully the developers can think it over with great affection.
Here is the topic where I gave this suggestion:
http://www.blastbay.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1790
greetings

Thumbs up

Hello sam, my Email address is
[email protected]

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

Thumbs up

25 and 27:
I'd be willing to create a github repository to keep BGT includes and the like,, of course upon request from the code author. Hopefully by using github, we won't have to worry about broken DB links, deleted files, and no longer existent servers.

You can follow me on twitter @cartertemm

Thumbs up

And I'd be happy to host it too. big_smile

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.

Thumbs up

cartertemm wrote:

25 and 27:
I'd be willing to create a github repository to keep BGT includes and the like,, of course upon request from the code author. Hopefully by using github, we won't have to worry about broken DB links, deleted files, and no longer existent servers.

Yes, I'm a php programmer and I find a lot of useful stuff there. Github is the inspiration for creating interesting projects and, at least in other programming languages, has a very active community. I think bgt has great potential for that as well.

Thumbs up

My e-mail is [email protected]

Check me out on soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/gamefighter

Thumbs up

Hi.
Please add me at:
[email protected]

I am your friend, your spam bot reporter, I am what ever do you wan a be to you, but if it is not good, I will not be!
And please, give me a tumbsup, it makes me happy to see one.
Thanks.
Angel Productions, the producer of nothing :)

Thumbs up

Hello.
I would like to join too.
my e-mail address is:
[email protected]
thanks for now.
greetings

Thumbs up

Hi,
I would like to join too, I have dropbox registered to address:
[email protected]
Thanks.