2017-05-19 18:08:35

Limit break ends today.
Anyone else been watching? Highlights? disappointments?
I felt that the Star Ocean 3 run went exceptionally and unexpectedly well. I know the runner, he has put a lot of time into running that game but RNG heavy segments always fail him.
Donated $25 as well.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2017-05-19 18:44:21

What is limit break

2017-05-19 20:06:32

Full name is RPG Limit Break. It's a charity speedrunning event similar to Awsome Games Done Quick. It runs 24 hours a day for a week, speedrunners come together to show off runs of various RPGs, stream on Twitch and raise money to combat mental illness.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2017-05-19 20:47:43

Caught the DQ monsters run live, have been watching vods as they go up, the earthbound beginnings/mother 1 run was pretty good, shame it was on GBA so had worse sound.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2017-05-20 14:01:30

That is awesome, gaming for a worthy cause! I approve.