2017-05-14 14:33:11 (edited by pulseman45 2017-05-14 14:36:57)

What makes Spectral Dimention so good is that ghost is effective against ghost, so it can really turn the tide in a battle. I agree ghost moves aren't very powerful in general, but if you manage to blast your opponent and then turning it into a ghost for example, you can get very interesting results. As for nostalgic hand I don't play it, but maybe I should try it for example if I get to use Blasting Touch, and then blasting shock multiple times, which happens pretty often, actually.
As for multi-type decks, I may try it now that they are at least a bit easier to play. I want to try some Psychic/Fairy combination. Now it is indeed probably better then a monotype deck.

2017-05-14 15:45:27

hi,
Ok tried a pure ghost deck, however, status conditions defeat me. I did get curse shock up to level 12, however, confusion, sleep and poison statuses by the creatures really defeated me again in the arena.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2017-05-14 16:50:27 (edited by pulseman45 2017-05-14 16:51:21)

Yes, those things aren't easy to prevent. That didn't happened to me to often but due to the way the leveling system is handled now, I guess you can no longer hope to stop the opponents using that kind of status effect using spectral dimention. Now it's just useful to make them week to your attacks.
Maybe you can add that psychic card that reduces confusion by one stage, and that elixir that reduces sleep status by one stage, but that may not be enough.

2017-05-14 16:53:23

OK, I'm confused about something... People are saying that you can't do battles with mini games anymore online. Is this a bug, or because you need to unlock it now?
I'm not able to do battles online yet, still working on unlocking four gyms. I had them all unlocked before my system crash. Ugh. lol
But, if you can't do a battle with your mini games, will this bug be fixed if it is a bug?
And that bug with the sticks game really needs to be fixed. It's so easy to win now, it's not even a challenge.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-05-14 23:02:16

hi.
I have found a bug in sticky game in circus world.
Whe for example me I have 3 sticks on the table and opponets has the same value or more the game freezes, and I have to close this app by using task manager, because I can not do that by pressing alt+F4

2017-05-14 23:11:21 (edited by pulseman45 2017-05-14 23:15:04)

All right, so I have finally beaten the grand councel using a Psychic/Fairy type. I wouldn't say this was easy, even though I didn't lose a single match (I did on other tries, though). The last match was particularly spectacular, with the opponent sleeping for a very long time and me using for example a dream eater which absorbed 32 health points. To bad the second dream eater missed.
Still, no matter how good it can be, I am sure I can find better. Though I have to say my losses could also by due to the fact I could have managed my levels better.

2017-05-15 00:27:42

Hello.

Crazy Party beta49 is available! The network should be more stable in this version. Thanks to the contributors.

I copy the change log here.

General
You can use the keys MINUS and EQUALS in place of the keys PAGE UP and PAGE DOWN.

Battle
Some new cards.
The succeeding malus depending on the number of cards in the hand is now limited at -10. The bonus is limited at +20.
Some modifications for old cards, for a better balance.

Fixed bugs
The launch bug is normally fixed.
In board mode, the special bonus should work.
There was no battle in the mini-games+battle mode.
The sticks game is fixed.

Known minor bug
When you are a server and you want to start a party with spectators, you have to press CTRL+ENTER in all cases.

You can download this new version on the website: http://pragmapragma.free.fr/crazy-party/en/

2017-05-15 00:48:34 (edited by Ghost 2017-05-15 00:49:34)

hi,After defeating the arena for the first time, and winning no gems, I picked up the reverse agression, nightmare, terror, enlarged soar, and a few other cards. The difference was massive. I got many creatures to get bloody cards, used physical moves to add more, then used bloody soar to double the number of bloody cards, used reverse aggression to get rid of their offensive cards so they would use the mutilation cards. This time, I didn't die even once. I got 4 nice shiny gems . I am copying the log of the last fight for you all to see.
Let the battle begin!
the levitating thinker, "psychic" type, with 180 health points and 56 cards in his deck.
enes, "ghost" type, with 180 health points and 60 cards in his deck.
Let's go!
the levitating thinker (turn 1).
the levitating thinker draws 1 card from his deck.
the levitating thinker uses "precious splinter".
enes loses 3 health points and now has 177 health points in total.
enes (turn 1).
enes draws 1 card from his deck.
other actions
change your type to the "shadow" type
enes decides to change his type!
enes is now "shadow" type.
enes can't change his type during 4 turns.
enes can't draw during 1 turns.
the levitating thinker (turn 2).
the levitating thinker decides to change his type!
the levitating thinker is now "normal" type.
the levitating thinker can't change his type during 4 turns.
the levitating thinker can't draw during 1 turns.
enes (turn 2).
enes can't draw.
enes will be able to draw next turn!
You can't use this card, do you want to junk it?
select another card
junk this card
enes decided to junk a card he can't use.
the levitating thinker (turn 3).
the levitating thinker can't draw.
the levitating thinker will be able to draw next turn!
the levitating thinker uses "magical spark".
enes loses 4 health points and now has 173 health points in total.
enes (turn 3).
junk this card
the levitating thinker (turn 4).
the levitating thinker uses "magical spark".
enes loses 4 health points and now has 169 health points in total.
enes (turn 4).
enes uses "bloodying claw".
the levitating thinker loses 5 health points and now has 175 health points in total.
the levitating thinker gets 1 "bleeding" cards in his hand.
the levitating thinker has a reacting card!
the levitating thinker uses "bleeding".
the levitating thinker loses 1 health points and now has 174 health points in total.
the levitating thinker gets 2 "bleeding" cards in his hand.
the levitating thinker (turn 5).
the levitating thinker uses "reflexion".
the levitating thinker's "special attack" level increases from 0 to 1.
enes (turn 5).
enes uses "crunch".
the levitating thinker loses 10 health points and now has 164 health points in total.
the levitating thinker's "fear" level increases from 0 to 1.
the levitating thinker (turn 6).
the levitating thinker is scared and thus can't move!
enes (turn 6).
enes can now change his type.
junk this card
the levitating thinker (turn 7).
the levitating thinker can now change his type.
the levitating thinker is scared and thus can't move!
enes (turn 7).
enes uses "feint attack".
the levitating thinker loses 5 health points and now has 159 health points in total.
the levitating thinker (turn 8).
"crunch"'s effects are ending.
the levitating thinker's "fear" level decreases from 1 to 0.
the levitating thinker's "special attack" level increases from 1 to 2.
enes (turn 8).
enes uses "reversed aggression".
the levitating thinker junks 4 card in his discard pile.
the levitating thinker gets 4 "self-mutilation" cards in his hand.
the levitating thinker (turn 9).
the levitating thinker's "special attack" level increases from 2 to 3.
enes (turn 9).
enes uses "low blow".
the levitating thinker loses 5 health points and now has 154 health points in total.
the levitating thinker loses 1 health points and now has 153 health points in total.
the levitating thinker (turn 10).
the levitating thinker uses "self-mutilation".
the levitating thinker loses 12 health points and now has 141 health points in total.
the levitating thinker gets 6 "bleeding" cards in his hand.
enes (turn 10).
enes uses "enlarged sore".
the levitating thinker loses 23 health points and now has 118 health points in total.
the levitating thinker gets 9 "bleeding" cards in his hand.
the levitating thinker loses 1 health points and now has 117 health points in total.
the levitating thinker (turn 11).
the levitating thinker uses "precious splinter".
enes loses 3 health points and now has 166 health points in total.
enes (turn 11).
enes uses "crunch".
the levitating thinker loses 10 health points and now has 107 health points in total.
the levitating thinker's "physical defense" level decreases from 0 to -1.
the levitating thinker loses 1 health points and now has 106 health points in total.
the levitating thinker (turn 12).
the levitating thinker uses "risk analysis".
the levitating thinker's "dodge" level increases from 0 to 1.
the levitating thinker's "critical failure" level decreases from 0 to -2.
enes (turn 12).
enes uses "enlarged sore".
the levitating thinker loses 63 health points and now has 43 health points in total.
the levitating thinker gets 20 "bleeding" cards in his hand.
the levitating thinker loses 1 health points and now has 42 health points in total.
the levitating thinker (turn 13).
the levitating thinker decided to junk a card he can't use.
enes (turn 13).
enes uses "reversed aggression".
the levitating thinker junks 5 card in his discard pile.
the levitating thinker gets 5 "self-mutilation" cards in his hand.
the levitating thinker (turn 14).
"reflexion"'s effects are ending.
the levitating thinker's "special attack" level decreases from 3 to 2.
the levitating thinker uses "self-mutilation".
the levitating thinker loses 42 health points and now has 0 health points in total.
the levitating thinker has been defeated!
Your score is 20 points!
You won 20 coins!
You now have 130 coins.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2017-05-15 02:20:54

Hello.

I uploaded a new archive of the beta49 because I made a mistake with the English translation. Normally with the new archive the types are their old names. However, if you prefer the names inspired by Manamon, you can normally play with the first archive, both versions of the beta49 should be perfectly compatible.

Sorry for this mistake.

2017-05-15 08:39:10

@Pragma: Thanks for your hard work, as always.
@Enes: Well done, good fight.

2017-05-15 12:21:10

hi there long time no post hear still following the topic
if someone have been keeping first archive of beta 49 could you upload through cloud website or other way? i would like to get both files thanks

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2017-05-15 12:26:50

hi,
I have the old archive, encase anyone wants it. Also, what is the difference exactly.

2017-05-15 21:50:39

@Pragma, great job as always, especially with the bug crushing, I look forward to new additions to the game.

I'd like to know the difference in the  for Beta 49 myself since I downloaded one from the website but wasn't aware there was a different one.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-05-15 23:49:28

nice update xd,
and wait? there is a way to get the old names back? I rather see ground lol and not earth. but i guess its just cuz I got use to the other way hahaha

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2017-05-16 04:59:17

If you re download the beta you'll get the original Pokemon names back. I prefer this way too myself honestly, it's how I've grown up knowing them

2017-05-16 20:41:35

hi,
What does your level do in statistics?

2017-05-17 04:27:17

Nothing.

2017-05-17 19:10:32

hi,
The website and public server check are down for me for some reason.

2017-05-18 02:38:46

The crazy party website is down.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-05-18 05:42:55

Okay I just have to say I love this game. I decided to give it a try finally haha.
Okay I have a major idea for this game, given to me by the card game. And that is, you should add Yu-Gi-Oh. I know this would be a huge work in progress cause you would literally have to add thousands of cards. But I would be willing to help if you can add the cards via text editor or something. But playing the card game I was realizing in a way already how it reminded me of Yugioh. Also I think with how this game is programmed or seems to be anyways, you may also be able to add the form of dual monsters they played in the middle of the battle city tournaments when you have to choose a deck master and stuff.
I hope you like my idea and it would be so awsome if it was added.

2017-05-18 05:50:28

it would be nice if deck limits was extended beyond 60 per deck especially if new cards get added in future:)

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2017-05-18 05:55:10

hi, link is empti, i want link from drop box thanks

2017-05-18 13:23:43

hi, link is filter,

2017-05-19 06:34:40

Hi, I just have something I need to say after battling and battling with this damn steel arena. When you have a steel type or any type for that matter, the opponents you should face should use similar cards but here this last guy literally changes types to every single weakness to steel their is, now I understand making a certain level of challenge but IMO this is rediculous. I'm literally struggling no matter what types I choose cause they have counters for everything, I expect a steel challenge in the steel arena, not rock, fairy, ghost, fighting, and whatever else.

2017-05-20 15:55:53

Hi Where can I find an archive of beta 49 that has new card names used in beta 48? I love that one.