2017-05-15 22:21:31

I was wondering the same thing.

2017-05-15 22:30:28

Hi, yes, we're very actively working on the game. I'm sorry I've been so quiet here.
We're currently in the middle of beta testing the latest update, which will bring new quests, a restart all automations button, a sell 1 button and performance improvements among other things.

I'll post the full changelist here when the update is live in the store!

2017-05-15 22:34:12

nice to hear.

2017-05-16 11:10:14

hi michelle. my name is kelvin tan. not sure if my email has been added to the test flight list as I did not receive an email from test flight for the new version of crafting kindom.

2017-05-16 13:20:38 (edited by mikrima 2017-05-16 13:21:34)

Hi Kelvin, I just resend your invite. I heard from several testers that they received the invitations only several hours later, so I assume that Apple sends them out delayed or something. But please let me know if you haven't gotten it by the end of the day, and I'll find a different way to get you a testing code.

2017-05-16 13:22:34

that's great news Michelle,

I feared the you started a new project or something.

I am so looking forward to a less power consuming update, at the moment its really not playable on my I phone 7 unless I have it plugged into a powerpoint which defeats the object of being a game to play on the move.

thanks again for letting us know.

2017-05-16 15:32:55

Hi.
Please give me the beta testing for android.
I got the test fli messages but I really want to test on android.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-05-18 00:52:17

Sweet, I'm definitely looking forward to the update. Just out of curiosity, is the ability to remove the video ads going to be included in this update? Or is that still being worked on?

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2017-05-19 21:35:46 (edited by mikrima 2017-05-19 22:59:49)

Hi everybody!
The update version is now live and available for download on Android and iOS. Technically Android has been out for a day already, but I wanted to wait for the iOS version to be approved as well before I posted here.

You can find the full changelist here in our sub reddit. This is also a good place to discuss the game, strategies and tactics!
https://www.reddit.com/r/MetalPopGames/ … atchnotes/

Here are a few highlights:
- Performance increased substantially, especially inside production locations
- Added option to receive boosts without watching video ads
- Princess Max Bonus increased from 40% to 100%
- New quest line added that unlocks a refresh all button to restart all automations in a location at once
- Accessibility: Voice announcement when a boost runs out while ingame

2017-05-19 22:13:53

very nice. i'll start playing again me thinks. are we going to get new buildings to build in the future? how about other ways to increase the longevity of the game?

2017-05-19 22:42:58

Awesome! I'm heading to the app store for the update now.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2017-05-19 23:38:40

hey
Can I beta test too?
[email protected]

thanks!

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2017-05-20 00:36:39

I've been thinking about a way to make the princess much more interesting. This would be a complete revamp, so some thought to balancing would be needed. Rather than just giving a price boost, she could assign royal personnel. These would be assigned one per day and would provide bonuses to both prices and speed of properties, among other things. These could be:
Royal trader: All prices +2%. equivalent to current system
Royal Quartermaster: Storage capacity +2%, storage prices -2%
Royal real estate agent: -2% property and production slot prices
Royal scholar: all product unlock costs -2%
Royal overseer: -2% automation costs
Royal carpenter: 2% faster production and 2% higher prices for lumber yard
Royal farmer: 2% faster production and +2% prices for farm
and etc for each property
There could be a limit of 25-50 for the traders and 5-10 for each of the others.

2017-05-20 14:10:21

I just got rid of the video ads, horay!

loving the update, just 1 question, has the power consumption been improved?   I hope so that was a major bug bare for me.

2017-05-20 19:27:01

Hi. I have problem with your game. I have Samsung S7 with Android 7. When i launching the game it turns some music and send text to tts to suspend talkback. When i turn off Talkback i can't do anything. Swiping left, right, up, down, one, two, three fingers does nothing.

2017-05-22 12:09:49

Hi.
On s7 edge you need to tap three times with three fingers for disabling accessibiliti and go with a sigted person to obtions and change the language to english.
This is from game or newer phones or something.
I have s7 edge with android 7 and I had the same problem.

2017-05-23 16:59:40

Ok, thanks. i doesn't know about three fingers gesture. Now it works.

2017-05-23 18:24:58 (edited by Angel 2017-05-23 18:25:54)

Hi.
You are welcome.
Were you helped by a sigted person or not?
And do you use s7 or s7 edge?

2017-05-24 12:20:12

Hi. i'm using s7 and i didn't use sighted person help. You can simply use three fingers gesture and english language is default.

2017-05-24 14:48:48

hi Michelle,

sorry for sounding like a complete moaner but I really need to let you know how bad the power consumption really is.

after playing CK for 2 hours the phone goes from 100% to 10%, also the handset is so hot you could fry an egg on it.  I really don't understand how a game with simple mechanics drains battery life so fast, by the way I play with contrast and brightness at its lowest and have the screen curtain on.

I checked the battery consumption in settings and CK eats 95% which is staggering, its not like its an old phone either, its a 1 month old iPhone 7. is anyone else having issues with power?

2017-05-24 15:16:59

if u leave the game open all the time, which means not locking your screen at all, the phone may get a little warm. but if u only unlock your screen to play every few minutes, I think the power consumsion is quite manageable. I also regularly close out the app from app switcher and restart the phone, maybe once every 12 hrs or so. I find that by doing this the power consumsion is much more manageable. whenever there are graphics, whether simple or not, the power consumsion will be high. it's similar to if u were to leave your phone on watching a long video on youtube, the battery won't last long either. as many people have misunderstood, having screen curtain on or off will not affect your battery consumsion at all. if u want, u should set your brightness to 0 percent, turn blue tooth off, and also put phone on low power mode. hope the above info can help in some way. my phone is a iPhone 6s, which has been with me for almost 2 years now, and I can still play ck  probably up to 4 to 5 hrs nonstop before battery reaches below 10 percent.

2017-05-24 15:18:02

Hi. Today i'm having a problem with ad videos to activate boosts. Yesterday all was ok, but today some videos don't play, game is probably frozen and i must close and open this game again.

2017-05-24 15:20:09

iphone 5s is doing fine for power consumption, but then again, I don't check the game that often. I think I also have background app refresh turned off.

2017-05-24 20:53:32

I never knew you could still play the game in low power mode I will try that

if anyone knows what else I can try to do to save power please let me know.,

2017-05-25 10:11:11 (edited by burak 2017-05-25 10:12:41)

Hello,
I don't think adding a new production slot should not be accessible with swipe down. Because I do swipe down right every time I want to restart a production and I added 2 accidental slots today. Those cost real money when you have like 16 slots. Thanks.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page