2017-05-15 18:42:18

Hi, my name is Thomas Grant. I wish to know any troubleshooting tips for windows 10 x64 using a realtek soundcard on a Fujitsu Lifebook from the RNIB. All was running well. I use a lot of audio games and started one up after a virus scan. Somehow, the DirectSound and DirectX 11 has gone! I was thrown out of SuperDeekout back to Windows. I'd also updated on 09/05/2017 and keep getting system restore errors. Please can anyone help me get my dear old DirectX working again? Many thanks.

2017-05-17 17:10:03

It may be shocking which lace top wigs regarding dark-colored women have turned into a popular style to check out females of walks of life. A big part of this Wigs
is due to popular styles set by celebs to do this Wigs For Black Women superstar seem.

Women who will be followers Wigs
involving superstars wish to copy that same fashion however cheaply. This specific form of hair and style is truly encouraged from the stars.

However, that is not the only real cause Wigs For Women they've got turn out to be very popular. With regard to celebrities and those who are certainly not celebrities, sporting the appearance of lace top wigs pertaining to african american girls is simply few ease because they are simple to operate, very easy to take off as well as simple Wigs For Women to keep up. These types of wigs are certainly not as agonizing because making use of extension cables and give the optical illusion how the hair is truly growing Wigs For Women
from the actual remaining hair.

2017-05-17 19:26:05

Hi,
try installing directx from here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/downloa … aspx?id=35
if the following does not work, please answer the following questions:
Why do you think directx is broaken? why do you think the trojan is the cause? What screenreader are you running? (am asking about the screenreader to determine if reinstalling is an option)

Roel
golfing in the kitchen

2017-05-17 20:19:57

don't do that OT thing anymore, this is the off topic room, what you just did made a bot come here.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-05-17 22:19:14

Huh. How did that make a bot come?

2017-05-18 11:35:59

Hi,
What antivirus did you use to remove the trogen? there are certain malwares out there that pretend to be a pc tuneup/cleaner/ antivirus and either break your computer or fill it with addware.
perhaps do  a scan again with a good well known antivirus and see what that comes up with.
p.s that spam post needs to be deleted,or links removed, at least.
grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-05-18 20:08:02

@5, because bots crawl the net for that prefix

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united