Well hello there, as you may (or may not), know, i am a music producer (an amateur one but i love to do this and i continue to investigate and look forward to create better songs and better mixes). Anyway, the tittle says it all... Does anyone knows how to do this?


Check out the reversed piano effect, that's what i am trying to achieve... Does anyone knows how is this effect called? Any help would be appreciated! thanks a lot for reading

get the games creation on the cide
because gamecreator will do it!
really want to develope a game...
thanks, gamecreator!

Thumbs up


You can ask in the sound and audio group.

I am your friend, your spam bot reporter, I am what ever do you wan a be to you, but if it is not good, I will not be!
And please, give me a tumbsup, it makes me happy to see one.
Angel Productions, the producer of nothing :)

Thumbs up


reversed piano.. you can do this very easily using reaper or there are some libraries out there that have this already done as a preset, like sound iron's emotional piano.

Thumbs up