Thanks Coco I will

Thumbs up

hi,
Is there a way to reset my character?. i mean, reset quests and all? like when you start for the first time?.
don't want to use /chardelete because i've bought a full acount, and if i do that, maybe i'll lost my purchase as well.
thanks in advance!

Thumbs up

Hello to all.
When the bin I wanted to ask,
I am Mehdi game.

Thumbs up

@mr.brunete, if you don't want to kill your char or delete it, you can always start fresh with another char and have both.

Thumbs up

Hello all and admins. I have a suggestion. Please replace the signal that sounds in the hospital, If it is, of course, possible. My head aches with a signal that now sounds. And some people have a headache, too.
Thanks!

Thumbs up

@adiluralbaev, the alarm is loud for a reason. It is the alarm that activates on a imergency, it has to be loud enough so everyone can hear it. It also in some ways prevents people from spending intire days in the hospital. If you find the alarm to loud, you can always use shift home or shift end to change the main volume of the game.

Thumbs up

Hi Mayana! Thank you for the answer!

Thumbs up

miana, whats my anser

Thumbs up

You dont make sence to me

Thumbs up

hello all! I've had stw for at least 4 months now I think... yeah, and I do agree on the farm thing to an extent. I mean, with domesticating wild animals? hell yeah! but to make a farm? not too keen on the idea.
now, Enesmete does has a history of jumping like a rabbit every time he pk's. rofl. So yeah, happy exploring maps and don't lose dfc's like I did. rofl

Thumbs up

Hello, I just discovered this thread and am impressed at such a creation. Thanks for releasing it! :-)

Thumbs up