2017-01-21 10:27:51

time for some amazing update: finally, after some wondering around, I can trap victoria so she is covered with paints from samuel.
I talk to her and I choose to make her comfort. then I enter the dormitory area and then, I go to the first room, which is at 219, or maxes room.
I wondered around for a bit, looking at some photos, and finally I got a note that warren's flash drive is not on her room. I walk out, open the door, then some drama unfolds as juliet locked up dana in her room.
I talk to her, then there is another puzzle, however it's not too hard, just need to memmorize the button. this puzzle is like a quiz, you have to guess her last name is.
first I press square, it says juliet patson, which is wrong. then I press triangle, and it says juliet mason. I riwind again, then pressing circle says juliet alson. finally, I got her last name, juliet watson, which is the correct answer if you press the X button. then juliet told the story about dana who says that when zakhari wanted to call her, she didn't answer it for an unknown reason, however juliet says that's because of victoria.
I go to her room which is at room 221, then I check her computer. looking at it, there is an email, so I interact with it and I press the circle button to print it then I interact with the laptop again and I take the printed email.
I wondered around, interacting with stuff, and even taking some optional photos. when max examined the plazma, she said that she wanted to sneak up and watch final fantasy the spirits within. I get out from the room, then I talk to juliet again, and finally she let dana free. I wondered around, then I talk to her and I wonder around again, searching for a desk and take the flash drive.
after I took the flash drive, I search the door back to the main area, then when I go to the parking area, there is a security guarding the way, then I got another major dicision. I can either press the square button to take a picture or the circle button to intervene him. I just press the circle button cause I think that one is the right choice. after that, I go to the parking lot and I search for warren. I talk to him and then suddenly the conversation is interrupted by nathan prescott, the one who shoot the girl in the bathroom. in that scene, I told him that I reported him to the principal, then finally warren beat the crap out of him and a truck drives from left to right and max quickly run and jump up to them.
in the truck, finally max saved that girl, who is actually her old friend by the name of chloe price. the truck speeds up while nathan still keeps his rage, and finally max and chloe arrived at her home. there is a long conversation and a lot of choices, then you have to try to play some music for her. I haven't found the music player, I'll let you know if I find it cause I have to stop playing that game for now.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-01-21 12:04:58

and for mata, there are interactive adventure for the ps2 or PSP, it's called harvey birdman: attorney at law.
it's more simple than life is strange or other games like the telltale series, this one is a traditional menu-based adventure like time adventures or chillingham. but still, you have to play it with some patience cause in this game you'll have to solve evidences. I've played it on the PSP and I've just beatten it.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2017-01-22 11:56:34

Wow, Hanif. Thanks for those amazing updates.
I think I screwed up on Life is strange because I thought the controls were the same as the Telltale games. It seems like the right analog stick is used to look around, but it also turns the character. It works very differently in the Telltale games.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-01-22 12:23:05 (edited by hanif 2017-01-22 12:27:14)

yep, the controls are the same like in telltale, the only difference is when tilting the right analog stick, you'll not only turn the camera, but it also turns your character. it's really hard to do but it's doable.
in the game, I even managed to take some optional photos, however I missed the first three. I've taken the photo in the dorm courtyard, in maxes room, in victoria's room and finally in the parking lot before meeting with warren.
the other good thing about the game is, well you know, max can rewind time. this is very useful when you are prompted with a decision, or if you are trying to solve difficult puzzles. for example, after getting out from maxes room, you'll see that juliet locked up dana in her room because of her sexting zakhari. to progress, max needs an evidence for that. but first, before taking the evidence, when you talk to juliet you'll have to solve a puzzle, which is guessing juliet's last name. if you did it wrong, you can always rewind and try again. this also applies for major and minor decisions in the game.
and also, for making a decision, in this game there is no timer on how many times left before the game chooses something for you, which is a good oportunity for you to think your choice. if you make a wrong choice, just rewind time and try another choice. if you are satisfied, just walk forward and leave the room you are on. lastly, for some events in the game, your controller will vibrate indicating that there is something happening. not all things are vibrated, only a few of them. for example, when nathan shoots a gun at chloe, or when max jumps up to the truck and the truck hits something when max and chloe tries to escape from nathan prescott.
and I think, since now I'm nearing the end of the first episode of the game, the game becomes a lot harder, or the bad thing is, maybe it's going to become unplayable without sighted help. cause after max and chloe escapes the campus, chloe's camera is broken and max says that she can repair it and for that you'll have to explore chloe's house and search the tools in the garage, which is at the washing machine.
and second, before the ending of the first episode, max will be back at the same place where you begin the game, which is the place when max is caught up in a storm. but now, the storm is not there anymore, it's replaced with various obstacles. you have to follow a ghost, and it will try to summon some obstacles for you to avoid. for example, a tree will fall off, or you have to avoid some logs which is going to hit the ground.

2017-01-22 12:32:10

sorry for double posting, so are there any other games like this which has a similar concept to the telltale series or life is strange? and also, has anyone tried the new doom which is released last year?

2017-01-22 12:49:43

oh yeah, any 3D beat-em-ups that I can try on the ps4? I know samurai warriors 4 and 4-II are playable because of the character switching feature. so any other 3D beat-em-ups to try? I looked at teenage mutant ninja turtles: mutants in manhattan, however that game is very unplayable cause in that game there are too many platforming sections. I also looked at some other platinum games like transformers: devastation however in that game there is a part where you have to go with vehicle mode, and there is also a racing part as well, not only just platforming.

2017-05-14 17:09:42

hi all
I have question about yakuza 2
yakuza on ps 2 is English
what about yakuza 2 it is English or not?
thanks

2017-05-14 18:35:08

The first Yakuza game is the only one in English.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-07-11 21:31:36

I have tried a few links here and none of them seem to work. I have mortal kombat complete and am looking for any guide to menus etc to get playing but can't find anything. I also read somewhere that final fantasy xiii is playable with screen readers but i can't do a thing with it. currently wasting 60gb of space on my ssd so any suggestions would be appreciated or I'm just gonna cut my losses and remove it.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2017-07-12 03:01:09

I just wish mystery dungeon and its ladder (all the shiren games) were at least playable. I heard the last game on ps vita had voice acting, possibly the only one with voice acting or something. It's awesome. It's roguelike. It has all dungeon crawlers want for a challenge.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-07-12 08:59:15

Hi.
Does someone maybe have a menu guide for killer instinct definitive edition on PC? I really would love to play online with you guys, but if i don't know the menus, it might be quite hard.
If I am not mistaken, I guess I still have a  mortal kombat complete edition guide around, let me check. If you have one, you can move MK to a normal hdd, it's not like that this game would need an SSD to run if you have a good system.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-07-12 10:26:24

hello
guys kan you give me the Mortal kombat:  game, please i need it

Searched a lot on the internet,but I didn't find it.
please i neeed the link only
and thanks

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2017-07-12 11:14:21

Hi.
You can buy it on steam, just search their store. Does your computer have enough resources to run the game.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-07-23 13:19:02

hi all, I was wondering, are there any playable games on the DS? if there is one, let me know.

2017-07-24 09:48:40

There are a few to name. Naruto ninja destiny is playable, destiny only though, not 2 or 3. Those two can be playable only if you run on an actual ds, cause the emulation result is really bad, +the story mode is made in a walk and interact style. Open world sure gives you a lot of frustration.
Then there are bleachds series, which in particular bleach the blade of fate. This one is playable for certain. The others are too, but way harder. Some of bleach dark souls missions are hard as hell to play unless you have sihted assistance or cheat with savestate. The third phantom is extreme for a tackle. Unless you have a lot of patience and dedication, +savestate, don't. Bleach ds 4th can be playable if you really tackle, but the menu alone gives enough headache already. So bleach the blade of fate you go.

I think incredible hulk is also playable on ds, but then again, you need to tackle a little. I'm not really sure about this one though.
I have too many games saved in my ds collection to try. If I find any more certainly playable games, I'll update it here.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-07-24 10:02:16

Thor for sure as I beaten this one, Wolverine origins too of course Rhythm heaven but only when played on the console as the whole game is using touch screen.
Regarding X-men you need touch screen at certain spots to activate his feral sense and to do a special move.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-07-24 11:46:21

I have bleach the blade of fate, but I'm stuck after the tutorial when you have to do ichigo's special attacks. what should I do?
and also, I found something awesome for your DS collection, it's called valkyrie profile: covenant of the ploom.
this game is very different from the previous valkyrie profile games, now it's a tactical strategy game rather than turn based RPG.
this game is played similarly like LOTR tactics, where movements are completely controlled in grids, meaning that if you move to an empty spot, you won't hear anything, also same goes for spots that you can't go in to.
in battle, it's more similar to the previous valkyrie profile games, which is you press a button assigned to the character to do the attack. if you press it again you'll do your second attack, until if your attack is full then you can do special attacks.
also, has anyone tried fullmetal alchemist duel sympathy? I heard this one is a side-scrolling beat-em-up, but there is also a touch-based minigame which I don't think it's doable.

2018-05-15 05:56:13

bringing back this topic, some years ago someone said about dragons crown. since now the pro version is out on PS4, have anyone tried it?

2018-05-15 20:41:22

Hello, does anyone know if Naruto Shipudden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is playable?

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2018-05-15 22:47:14

Hi,
It's definitely more playable than not, but here and there are points where oyu have to walk around to find your next target, but they are kind of rare in this story mode. Strange, because all the rest of the story modes are free roaming in past games. Unfortunately, if you ge the road to boruto dlc, it brings back the free roam for that mode unfortunately.

2018-05-17 16:11:34

Hey, the links in the first post are broken. Please please please please fix.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-11-19 20:18:12

hi all
sow maybe shadow warriors 2 its playable?

2019-04-15 05:49:20

Sorry to bring back this topic, but does anyone have menues for samurai warriors 4? Recently got a ps4 so been playing this again. I can't seem to start a stage for some reason after picking characters.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-04-22 21:27:24

Someone really needs to make an updated version of this topic...  We need a single place for this stuff, or at least a thread for each of the major consoles.  It's very fragmented at the moment.