2012-08-31 13:47:32

Hi,
Sorry if tthis might have been somewhere else--but h ow do you get the super box gun? I had it at one point and died before I coudl complete the level.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2012-09-01 20:55:26

I tried the recap option, but that seems to be inaccessible at this moment.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2012-09-04 14:42:29

Hi,
I got the Super Box Gun fine, now I face another problem. It sounds like Yukio had some kind fo automatic version of the air mini postol in the 13-4 boss. However, I haven't seen this gun around anywhere: hwo does one botain it?

Best Regards,
Hayden

2012-09-04 18:20:52

hi everyone. i wana ask somethink. i am in the stage 23 level 1. i am opening huge pastword door and i am tiping radio, robot but what is thirth word? i cant understand it! what is it? help me please! see you.

2012-11-15 00:11:59

hi 
sorry for bringing this topic back, but what is multiclier, and how do I get it? Also, how do I get the super boss gun and the hyper yoyo and any other secret weapons that have not yet been mentioned?

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2017-02-23 01:33:26

I went to stage 6-3 when I beat the game. I saw no multiplier. I just saw the potions. Can someone tell me What must I do to get it?

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2017-02-24 06:45:04

You need water launcher 2 to make it show up.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-05-13 23:44:07

how can I unlock the open bracket level? and I can't see the UFO when I kill the enemies in 3-4. Any tips. Oh, and my spiret sword is at 2000.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2017-10-02 14:32:12

Hello, how Can I optain mysrterious abacus?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-05-26 22:13:21

hi all
how to get a lazer cuttor? in the past, i get it random and wen i delete the safe i want to get it again
получил

let's rock!

2018-11-30 13:54:37

Hello?
I have one question.
I am clearing the Extra stage now, I Unlocked level 26-1, 26-2, 26-3, 26-5, 26-6, 26-7, and 26-8, but level 26-4 is not unlocked.
I've tried all sorts of things, but I don't know how to unlock it.
I hear that 26-4 can call many S&D. If anyone knows how to unlock, please let me know.

2019-03-22 11:06:21

Not sure if anyone still reads this topic, but I'm going to ask questions that have been asked several different times in several different variations. I notice that the directions for getting the UFO and the super yoyo are exactly the same. both involve playing 3-4, flipping the switch and killing everything and then going to pick up the prize waiting on the far left of the level. The instructions are simple, but there are some details missing. What do you need in order to make the super yoyo appear? Do you have to play that level a certain way? Have something in your inventory when you beat the level? Have beaten the game first? I've played 3-4 in every way I can think of and there's neither a super yoyo nor a UFO on the left or anywhere else in that level. Where and how do you get the spirit sword? Is that something you need to beat the game for? Where is this massive bk2 thread? I see a bunch of little threads that start with "I have a problem with this" or "I have a question about that," and then someone will follow up with a hastily written wild guess or a half-assed answer with most of the important parts missing which then lead to more people coming along behind to ask the same question in a different way. Finally someone might give an answer that's just incomplete with different details missing or refer back to the original incomplete answer and the thread will die. We have a "completed" walkthrough that looks like it stops at stage 14 or 15 or something with references to "chayos flars," "jalling" down pits, "ston" showers and "hellacoptrs" among others. Surely there must be better? How do you get to use the UFO catcher in the shop in stage 4? Does it give you different things than the one in stage 19's shop?

2019-03-23 12:51:25

i have heard theres a secret that you can suddenly go to the end of a stage, how can you do that 1

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-03-23 17:29:55

There's a cheat that will let you fly in whatever direction you're facing. It's not suddenly though and it doesn't work in all levels. Hold escape and enter. You'll fly until you reach the end of the section you're in or until you jump. You can still be hit by UFOs sometimes and gun batteries as you pass but you won't be hit by anything at height 0.

2019-03-26 16:31:12

thanks

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future