Hi!
Can anybody help me in making a form like the game called ultrapower in which I can write that I can create?

Thumbs up

hello,
get my input library from
here
and use it
if you have any questions, you can ask

bitcoin address: 1LyQ3hziMC2DTnCtgM3V1zfuZ73P3CYT9P

Thumbs up

Where are the letters?

Thumbs up

get_characters() parses them
look at the else block

bitcoin address: 1LyQ3hziMC2DTnCtgM3V1zfuZ73P3CYT9P

Thumbs up

Hi!
if you have the base utra power, you cant  send to mi?
tanks

Thumbs up

But i give your me. Can you tell me the skype address?

Thumbs up

hi!
it is
joao_mendes77
tanks

Thumbs up

Oh god -- we're going to suffer another god damn ultrapower clone. If you guys 'remember', Mason explicitly told us -- all of us -- not to develop any more of those. But I'll remind you, in case any of you have forgotten -- stop developing these. All they've caused are problems: problem after problem after problem, argument after argument after argument, and flamewar after flamewar after flamewar. So please, learn when not to do something and when to do something. This is not something you should be doing. (I might be interpreting the messages wrong here, but this definitely sounds like your going to be using the ultrapower codebase, however you got it.)

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.

Thumbs up

if I want to play a similar game I will do it myself.

Thumbs up

@9, if you want to make a game that's a clone of ultrapower then I'd advise you to never publish it -- to anyone. Hell, get rid of it and forget about it. If you want to make a game that is similar to ultrapower but has different mechanics and other differences, then you better make it pretty non-clone-like, otherwise people are going to get bitchy about it and accuse you of cloning ultrapower and all I'll say is 'I hate to say but I told you so'.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.

Thumbs up

hey no no
i dont want  to clone it
i  can look

Thumbs up

@victor01, I don't know if even looking at the source code is okay or not. I don't even know if it's legal, since Mason has neither authorized the distribution of the source code of ultrapower nor has he declared it as an open-source product.

Thumbs up