2017-05-12 20:56:06

Hello everyone.
So, after hopping from fighter to fighter and with my pc beeing good enough for killer instinct, I thought about getting the game from the windows store.
But, I due have some question which confuse me a bit.
If I understand right, this is the third game of the series. On a german games magazine I read that the games were so called seasons and that this would be the first one.
But in other topics on this forum I read about seasons of characters beeing released which confused me a bit. Arent the characters already in the game  or what is going on there?
Second, does someone have a menu guide for the game so I can figure out some things? Also, how does the fighting work? Do you havet the same layout as for example tekken, with two punches and two kicks or how is this layed out?
Already thanks in advance.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-05-13 07:08:11

Hi.
And while we are at it, does someone know what the definitive edition is? It just has a 2.5 rating in the windows store, so I am a bit confused if this is the full game and the players are justr angry that they bought the original with micro transactions, or what is that version?
Greetings Moritz.

2017-05-13 08:10:17

The definitive edition has all characters from all three seasons. Seasons are like each year they release more characters, we're on season 3. I don't know if there will be a season four, but we'll see.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-05-13 09:25:34

Hi.
Oh ok, that's the deal with the seasons, than those guys at the gaming magazine got it messed up, thanks for the help.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-05-13 09:44:37

There are a couple of menu guides, I can edit mine in once I have time to go and find it, though for PC it's a little different in places.

As for buttons, you have 6 attacks.  3 punches and 3 kicks, going from light to heavy (lp, mp, hp, lk, mk, hk.).

I'm sure others would step in and give additional information should you need it, but hope this helps.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2017-05-13 16:07:07

ki.infil.net is a pretty helpful place for after you've gotten started

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-05-13 18:07:40

Hi.
Thanks for your tips, ok, three button attack, should be doable.
At sightless, it would be cool if you could do that with the menu guide, that would really help me out.
Greetings Moritz.