2017-05-13 00:20:32

@michaelhoffman1976: Arq is correct. SFV should just detect it, and for the most part, it should just set your buttons to default layout.
For me, I wasn't so lucky, because I do use a PS4/PS3 arcade fighststick. I had to have a buddy help me configure my buttons.
@Arq, that's awesome that you figured out the tutorial. Chun-Li huh? I never was a big fan of her move set. I wish you good luck with her. If you need any more help, don't be afraid to ask.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2017-05-13 00:33:54

yes In fact, i have one question. How do i get to the virsus PC option after you click on virsus? It would be nice if they added in an arcade mode, but this will do for now, and of course survival.

2017-05-13 03:06:43

After clicking on versus mode, going down one lands you on player versus cpu, and down two lands on cpu vs player, determining whether you start on the left or right. After selecting either of these options, you land on the option to configure controllers. Going down lets you set rounds time and difficulty, or just go up one to get to the character select screen.

2017-05-13 14:20:04

Thanks a lot. Almost done with story mode. Not bad, although the plot is pretty scattered, but i think i got the main idea lol. I personally think the english voice actors do a great job conveying the personality of the characters. Ken and Juri come to mind. Man, i really need to get used to the quarter-circle forward and back motion, and doing fast in particular, still have the hardest time with the ultra moves from sf 4, but i'm getting better i think.

2017-05-13 14:51:25

The plot is definitely a little campy, to say the least... it's no masterpiece, but for a first attempt from the SF universe, it's not bad at all. I can't comment on the english actors without sounding biased as usual, so I'll let my silence speak for itself. hahaha.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-05-13 18:27:56

any suggestions for learning movjes? even for one char it's a lot to take in. and the rp/p stuff confuss me even though i know what it stands for there's just so much of that  when reading hte lists.. of moves.

2017-05-13 18:32:24

You won't find any guide that doesn't make use of notation like that for any fighting game. If it confuses you, the only thing to do is learn the notation... sorry to be the barer of bad news.

2017-05-13 20:39:08

Yep, agree with previous post.
And Arq, it's not about how quickly you can do the move, sometimes, you just have to do the motion perfect, or, trick the game in to thinking you're doing the motions correctly.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-05-14 02:51:04

This week's missions! Lets go!
-----
1: You Toucan Be Friends: So this is obviously an intentional pun, and not a typo. We know that there is a toucan on the far right side of the stage of Hillside Plaza.

Enter Hillside Plaza, then score a number of knockdowns on the opponent. I'd recommend being on the far right side of the stage so you can see the toucan.

The goal is to get the toucan to steal some fruit from the fruit vendor. After that, all you have to do is win the match to claim your 5,000 FM reward.
2: Perform a normal throw 10 time(s): Perform 10 normal throws in either Ranked, Casual, or Battle Lounge matches. Unfortunately, you'll only receive a measly 100 Fight Money for this.
3: Play Story Mode: Start up Street Fighter 5's story mode for an easy 500 FM.
4: Get a KO with an EX move 10 times: Simply KO an opponent 10 times with the final hit being an EX move. This will award you 500 FM.
-----
There you all go!

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-05-14 13:40:09

fair enough. got my gamer of a girlfriend helping too so .. sweet. lol.

2017-05-14 15:30:35

Hey guys, quick question. How do i exit out of training mode, say if i want to choose another character. So i'm assuming i hit start, then what after that? Thanks. The reason i ask, is while messing around in the pause menu, i tend to mess up settings. Thank god i know where the config file is to change things back lol.

2017-05-14 15:46:00

sorry to go a bit off topic but  how to I inable accessibility mode for sound cueson mk and injustice?

2017-05-15 21:52:09

@arqmeister: If you just wanted to change character, hit start, and then, just go down once from there. You will be presented with a dialog asking if you would like to return to the character select screen. The default button you land on is no so, you have to go once to the left, to confirm.
If you wanted to go all the way back out to the main menu of the game, just go once up, after hitting start, instead of going down once.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-05-16 20:05:47

$17? That's a killer deal, for sure... even if you decide to buy both season passes.

2017-05-17 00:55:23

Yeah. I saw a similar deal for PC. The 2017 deluxe version was about $47, and the base game was $16. Either way. I think you got it for a good deal.
I purchased the game plus both seasons, and a few stages, for their full price. Now that I think about it, that's a lot of money I threw into the game. Lol

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-05-17 01:18:19

Same here Deng. But as of right now, I've not regretted a single cent of it... even though I spend most of my time online losing. lol

2017-05-17 01:44:51

I paid full price as well, it was worth it, just for the content so far.

2017-05-17 06:54:28

Lol Assault, I do ok online against people on ranked. My cousin was over a few days ago, and he did say that I am ranked as a  ultra bronze. That's not anything great but, not too bad either. Hahaha

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-05-17 07:23:08

I definitely win more than I lose... and I'm not particularly sure what the issue with my playing is. hahaha.

2017-05-20 02:20:43

Missions
-----
1: A Game of Push and Pull: Head into any versus mode and select the City in Chaos stage. In the background, you'll see two men trying to flip over a car.

All you have to do is score a handful of knockdowns. Get enough of them and the men will succeed in their mission, and you will succeed in yours. Finish out the match and you'll earn 5,000 Fight Money.
2: Perform a Combo 10 times: For a quick 100 FM, all you have to do is land a combo 10 times in any versus mode (no training).
3: Play Training Mode: Though the previous mission doesn't allow training mode, this one actually requires it. Boot up the game mode and collect your 500 FM.
4: Play a Ranked Match: Lastly, all you need to do for the final 1,000 FM this week is jump into a ranked match.
-----
There you go!

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-05-27 02:13:47

This week's missions
-----
1: No Work and All Play: Head over to the far right of the City in Chaos stage. There, you will find a man drinking a cup of coffee standing next to a fire hydrant.

Score a few hits on your opponent and the hydrant will explode and spray the man. Finish out the game to earn your 5,000 Fight Money.
2: Perform a counter 10 times: All you have to do is score a counter hit 10 times in an actual match. Doing so will net you 300 FM.
3: Play Survival Mode: Simply jump into Survival Mode with any character. Before the first match starts, you will have earned another 500 FM.
4: Play a Casual Match: Lastly, just head into a casual match for your final 1,000 Fight Money.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-06-11 09:54:53

Sup guys! Man. I didn't post up the missions for the previous week. I was actually on a vacation, and forgot to do that. Anyway, I will post up this week's missions now.
-----
Missions
-----
1: We Salute Thee, Four Kings: Go to the

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-06-23 22:52:37

This weeks missions will get you 10800FM, but the other 5000FM is asking for a lot. Anyway, lets get into the missions.
-----
1: Sakura's Urgent Errand: This is probably the easiest "cryptic" mission we've seen so far. All you have to do is launch the epilogue in Karin's character-specific story mode.
If you've already completed her story, this will take you a matter of seconds. If not, you can play through Karin's story fairly quickly. Either way, 5,000 FM awaits you.
2: Perform a counter 10 times: All you have to do is score a counter hit in a real match (no training mode) 10 times. Doing so will net you 300 FM.
3: Play a trial: Jump into any of the game's combo trials to earn 500 Fight Money.
4: Win 10 ranked matches: This one is self-explanatory. Earn 10 wins in ranked match and you'll earn the other half of the Fight Money bulk this week (another 5,000).
-----
There you all go!

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-08-04 21:25:50

Capcom is back with more weekly fightMoney you can earn by doing the weekly missions. This week, you can gain up to 6,100FM.
Lets get into the missions.
-----
1: Blunder Bus: On the Bustling Side Street stage, move your opponent all the way over to the right side. KO them with an attack that will send them into the bus.
Once that's done, simply finish out the game and you'll earn 5,000 FM. This cannot be completed in training mode.
2: Use a V-Skill 10 times: For 100 FM, simply use any character's V-Skill 10 times in an online match.
3: Get a KO with an EX move 10 times: To score the 500 Fight Money this mission has locked away, be sure to end your rounds with EX special moves. Do this 10 times in actual matches and you'll be one step closer to closing out this week's challenges.
4: Use the Rival Search feature on CFN: For this mission, head into the game's CFN section. There, find the Rival Search and input the name of any player you might want to search for.
Once you actually search them, you'll earn the final 500 Fight Money of the week.
-----
There you all go. Have fun.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-08-06 07:27:17

I did end up deleting this game off my PS4 to make room for Injustice2.  Maybe I'll get an external and put it back on to play sometime. But I never quite got the hang of it.