2017-05-12 19:47:50

Hi all,

Are there any news on this or maybe there is nothing one can do to improve accessibility on this?

2017-05-12 20:28:03

once again, if anyone wants to play on the playroom for real cash let me know

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-06-26 19:51:50 (edited by Chris08 2017-06-26 19:53:25)

I know that this thread may not be active, but I have a general question regarding Pokerstars client.

In the settings window, I want to change some of the hotkeys but it doesn't work. I can select the dezired action from the drop-down list and press the key that I want but when I press the hotkey, it doesnt work and its not saved when I press OK. How did you created those?
Many thanks

2017-06-27 06:35:09

I'm sorry Chris but I do not support this project anymore do to Stars support being incompetent, pathetic and self-centered. I know this might sound harsh but it's actually the real truth. The support is not the same as it was a few years ago and I stopped playing on there site. I know this project seemed to be pretty awesome and we really hope it could go much further, however I'm not ashamed to mention that I think we will never be able to fully enjoy online poker, at least not on stars. Even the best scripter in the world would not be able to fully make Stars accessible. Stars would have to make huge changes to their software and this will never happen. The reason why I'm not playing on there is obvious, sighted players have a huge advantage over us when it comes to being able to view our stack size. Heck we can't even OCR the table to get each and every players' stack size. The amount of chips a player has is really important when it comes to setting up a good strategy. I'm sorry for disappointing you. You might be able to email Stars' Support, although I honestly doubt they will be of any help. Best of luck

2017-06-28 01:49:01

again, if anyone wants to play poker on Quentin c for real money drop me a line, I am always up for a game plus its fully assessable, who needs poker stars

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos