2017-03-01 03:08:05

@772 you're bitching about being banned 170 feet from your attacker, you deserved it. That's still well inside rifle, rocket and grenade range. That's not getting distance.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-03-01 18:49:11

Greetings
Sorry for this post guys.
Just wanted to express what I feel.
We had a base with a strong health, and it's around 1million. But when I came back from school I ask my friend/team mate, where is the base? and he said that it has been removed. And also he has been banned for multiple times but I'm glad he still can play. But it's just, so disappointing. We are doing a hard time to improve that base.
Very DISAPPOINTING...
Sorry...

2017-03-01 19:32:45

yeah,  so your friend has broken a ban several times? i'm happy that you told
us here so we can take care of it. and btw. it's a normal thing that the bases gets destroyed, that happened RTU several times

2017-03-01 19:34:19

Wait did you mean destroyed or just removed as in it just vanished for no reason?  That just seems weird or a potential bug. 

Also at Ironcross, he did say that the person chasing him was going away from him.  Considering the ranges of the weapon, at point or distance is far enough to go safely afk and rest or go to the bathroom?  What if I was still chasing someone who suddenly flew 200 feet with the bike while getting momentarily distracted with another player and re-engaging (as I haven't played I'm actually not sure how far the hoverbike goes).  I technically was still after the player who is now 300+ feet away.  Honestly this is why this  kind of format is now dumb, and is being quite evident over the last few weeks.

2017-03-01 21:27:31 (edited by The Dwarfer 2017-03-01 22:03:39)

This is the kind of post that you either agree with, or oppose with all your being, basically. I'm not replying again, especially if there's a flame war started because I wrote this post.
The fact that people get banned for logging off or going AFK when someone has just attacked them and they fled, is only proof of one thing: clearly, these losers actually have the temerity to think for even one red hot second that their little bonus kill is important to anyone else, at all. They actually think that people should sit on a game and fight it out with them, negating their family's request or the urge to use the restroom. To put it bluntly, they're not admins, they're more reminiscent of young clueless sheltered children who have no business being a leader of a team, much less the administrators of a "balanced"... fps game. Predetermined, hasty judgement, you ask? People make judgements for the most part, myself included, based on evidence. I have yet to be introduced to any "shut up and put your money where your mouth is" evidence prior to this posting. But now for some more of that hasty judgement: the reason this fps is so unbalanced at the moment, the reason that the rules are basically those that are never, found on mainstream fps games, is this: an inexperienced, unwise, knowledgeable in computer code but not the world, child, has coded this. And because it is by all means his project, he rallied together a group of like minded individuals who had similar judgement and knowledge and experience as him and they, without regard to any wiser guidance given to them by anyone, decide they'd run the show however they felt like it. And they can, there is no law against it. And despite what Sam tells us all? He is, indeed, implementing features and tweaks to provide himself at least a temporary leg up. You know those things he calls Easter eggs? Easter eggs guys, let me tell you. These are good and fun in a single player game, but think about it. The developer and his beta team developed and tested this "Easter egg", therefore they already know about it as soon as it's in. We? The rest of the player base? We, do not. We have to figure it out or pressure the beta team or Sam to tell us, among criticism about us wining and criticizing Sam for just adding Easter eggs. Have you guys figured out to add a password to your teams yet? Have you figured out how the system works? Have you heard of a /teampass or /teamaddpass or /teampassadd command? I forget which of the 3 it is. I do know however that I didn't figure it out until a Skype chat with Sam.

Again, more theory. But again, it's all I have in terms of  proof to go on.
But when this game is back down to its average 1 to 15 player base here in a little while, and then 1 to 10, don't be surprised. Don't be confused and don't wonder why. You already know. Meanwhile, here's hoping someone with common sense about game design, logic, human relations, society and leadership steps forth and does a better job.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2017-03-01 22:00:24

thumbs up for that steve. And do you know the sad part? Some of those people aren't even children. Some of them are just immature adults. Another sad part of this is that they didn't use to be this way until the new update, with all the base stuff, the rtu things, and everything else came along. But thanks to desafio mortal, I don't have to contend with redspot anymore because there's something better to play now.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-05-05 10:56:21

Hi! I've recently started to play Redspot and I really like it. I have a sudgestion, though: could we have a way to customize keys? I'd really like to use the mouse to turn slowly and shut. Thank you so much!

2017-05-05 11:39:23

connor I just sent you a pm. please check it out.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2017-05-10 05:55:07

Anyone knows why the game stuck at connecting and cannot login? I'm asking on behalf of a friend who has downloaded the latest redspot.

2017-05-11 17:40:16

Maybe the Redspot server is blocked, or he has no internet

2017-05-18 12:32:12

Hi I think that there should be a maxmum robots limit for a player. Because the server really lags when many robots come at once, and we can't kill those even if we have strong weapons because of the lag. Today I was launching grabbers and robots came and started shooting however I couldn't kill that robots after the grabber time was ended. the lag was serious enough to freeze a player. for this, I think that we should have some kind of robot limit to prevent that massive lag.

2017-05-18 12:56:36

hi all, unban me from redspot please

2017-05-18 12:59:39

Unban who I am. I do not get it offline. And I do too.

2017-05-18 13:43:09

well, at momo, I think you need a newer network, since it doesn't lag at all here. probably you are using a bad net or something 20 ms pings here... @Mahdi, you are banned because of a reason, no way of getting unbanned, unless sam desides

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-05-18 13:45:40

The game needs limits on  alot of things, not just robots. That's why this game has trouble on disciplin. Nothing else.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-05-18 13:55:20

Sam does not answer, Black me and remove the band, an opportunity to give Please

2017-05-18 14:00:11

How can I Bgzarm topic?

2017-05-18 16:14:20

Posts 791 and 792. You won't get anything by spamming any topics with multiple posts asking for a link or unban. We all have lives, and we don't hang around the forum 24/7. Hell, if I was Pragma or Sam I would be less inclined to post a link or to tell you why you're band.

2017-05-18 16:33:55

Well, as far as I knew.
You protest that you tell me Links problems.
I say to be resolved.
is there a problem?

2017-05-19 04:01:10

You tell about the problems by posting 2 posts saying the same thing, 1 right after another? 1 will do nicely in less you don't get a reply in a long time, and no, 1 minute is not a long time, not in less you're a 6 year old, anyway.

2017-05-19 13:33:38 (edited by marro 2017-05-19 13:34:10)

thumbs up amerikranian. Nice post, and it's true, it seems these kids don't have patients...
big_smile
big_smile
big_smile

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-05-19 14:20:32

True. I always see that those kids are too young to use a computer, or the internet at least. If you for example looked at anyaudio.net, unfortunately, you'll see and witness a lot of immaturity.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-05-19 22:15:51

I also agree with caps on items.  If you are in the US, you'll also have higher pings because the server is hosted in France. I get pings of 100-120 ms.  I also get lag spikes when first hearing or using certain items.  Not sure if it's caching them or what, but it'll be about 2 to 3 seconds of lag.

2017-05-24 22:52:02

Hi all.
Is the server down, or i have been banned? Today i can't connect. My nickname is Desert_Eagle.

2017-05-26 00:59:46

@299 no, server's up and working just fine. If you were banned you'd probably have gotten a notification from the admins and you'd have known it, so you don't have to worry about that either.
I have a suggestion of my own here. Right now, it is possible to get threw barricade bombs by, ahem, I won't tell people who won't know but there's a definite way. big_smile big_smile. Let's just say, I think it would be kind of cool if we could stack barricade bombs on top of each other. Not placing them in mid air, but on top of another barricade bomb or on top of the base itself.
Also, temporary base cloaking would be nice. And just as another thought when making a base, it would be cool if you could bitcoin pay the black market to, um, per say, not tell everyone it was just created, aka keep it on the down low.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support