2017-03-26 23:03:35

Hello,
Sorry if I repeating questions, but I have really no time to read all 1300 messages.
Have you any advice how to find correct runway? I am currently on 1.5, sometimes I succeed
, sometimes not. What is the optimum speed for finding correct runways?

Durring flights, from time to time, I can here some dings, metal like some kind of piano, notes and directions are changing.
What is that and can I turned it off? Its not an audio navigation,.
Finally, what is the best way to avoid some countries on missions, do I need to look somehow at the map manualy before the fllight, or I can do something when I am up?
Thanks a lot. You can frely direct
me to the corresponding posts.

2017-03-26 23:18:35

hi, here's some tips.
For finding runways, it really depends how far away the runway is. I would say about 55/60 is a good speed. If it's a cat 2 or 3 airport, you will be given a runway. Let's say it's A3, you would increase speed and you will hear a voice with beeping on the left or right telling you the name of the runway. When you hear a3, slow down until the voice is relatively loud and then do control left or right arrow in the direction of the runway you heard.
The beeps you hear in flight are to indicate nearby airports or acapital citties, to turn them both off just do control c and control B, you will hear off when you do both hotkeys.
To avoid countries, make sure you use j for what's in front, u for what's to the left and I for what's to the right. Move off to the left or the right until the country you want to avoid is no longer in front of you, and also keep checking it's not approaching your plane from the left or the right. When your clear of it move back onto your normal flight path.
Hope all of this helps.

2017-03-31 08:53:39

Hmm I don't even know what I have now.
I got rid of it when I couldn't even launch it.
Anyone feel like going through this with me over Skype?
That would help immensely, that way I can be sure I got the right file. Since as I have seen myself, there are so many downloads.
Thanks!!!

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-03-31 09:05:23

DjkW25 wrote:

hi, here's some tips.
For finding runways, it really depends how far away the runway is. I would say about 55/60 is a good speed. If it's a cat 2 or 3 airport, you will be given a runway. Let's say it's A3, you would increase speed and you will hear a voice with beeping on the left or right telling you the name of the runway. When you hear a3, slow down until the voice is relatively loud and then do control left or right arrow in the direction of the runway you heard.
The beeps you hear in flight are to indicate nearby airports or acapital citties, to turn them both off just do control c and control B, you will hear off when you do both hotkeys.
To avoid countries, make sure you use j for what's in front, u for what's to the left and I for what's to the right. Move off to the left or the right until the country you want to avoid is no longer in front of you, and also keep checking it's not approaching your plane from the left or the right. When your clear of it move back onto your normal flight path.
Hope all of this helps.

That's right and also, slow down, if You turn to this direction, where is runway.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-04-02 04:20:31

someone posted a data file for urofly that had a bunch more planes unlocked, and I can't seem to find it. can someone pm me the link or something?

2017-04-02 10:50:59

u can find it on post 1305 in page 53

2017-04-02 13:23:16

Hi, Silvermoon
You can add me on Skype if you wish and we can try to solve this problem
My Skype is Stefan Ilioaica
Feel free to add me on there

2017-05-09 22:46:49

Has anyone managed to get two screen readers to work? I would like to have jaws as the primary voice, and NVDA as the modal for announcing placenames so they don't cut off the main voice like they do if you just use a single screen reader. I've typed NVDA in the eurofly.ini file after modalvoice=, but it doesn't seem to work. If I don't have NVDA running on the desktop, no placenames are announced, and if I run NVDA, it speakes placenames, but also speaks menus, edit boxes etc along with the primary voice. What am I doing wrong?.
re: turning on to runways: I set my speed at 100, then as soon as I hear my runway, I do a control left or right immediately, and it seems to work fine.

2017-05-10 00:30:20

Why are there 2 eurofly topics?

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2017-05-10 06:00:22

can we have this topic close and everyone move to the other topic where the dev is there?

2017-05-19 12:05:36

Hello.
How doo I use big aercraft in free fliing mode?

best regards, muhammad chafid

2017-05-19 13:15:31

But, with which thing You have problem? Normal, as You use normal, with some good improvements.

2017-05-19 13:15:41

danang137 wrote:

Hello.
How doo I use big aercraft in free fliing mode?

While at an airport, Press control plus A, and a list of available aircraft will appear. Arrow down and press enter on the one you want. The types of planes available are dependant on how far you have advanced in the game. And it also may depend on the size of the airport you are at.

2017-05-19 17:51:03

Hi.
I have a feature request to make, maybe it can be implemented.
I am talking about a save state feature where you can save your flight when ever you want.
For example when you have a task with some stop overs and something goes wrong, for example that eurofly has a crash somewhere and closes, that has happened to me, doing the whole task over and over again gets anoying after some time and doesnt really add up to the fun.
So, saving the flight would be a good thing, or is this already in?
Greetings moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-05-19 17:53:49

I know about this problem and believe me, I hate It also, but I don't know, that Stefan will agree with that.

2017-05-19 19:37:27

It does save if say you have a layover and once you landand go to the parking position it saves your progress. If you hit control f4 though I think it restarts the whole task.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2017-05-19 20:47:41

But Simba thought maybe of this, that save this game, when flying, because manytimes this program crashed.

2017-05-19 21:38:28

Hi.
Yeah, sometimes when I want to change music levels during the flight, I get a runtime error, which is anoying as hel
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-05-20 00:47:03

Yes, the save feature is apsolutely needid. Because when I try to compleete the task for exampple, I must go to Indonesia to Malasia, It takes about 7 oure. So, would be nice if I can save during the flite

best regards, muhammad chafid

2017-05-20 07:24:51

I understand It, but please, have You contact an english mailing list of Eurofly? I am not a developer, I have translated only parts of documentation. I can only mention this request in Czech and Slovak mailing list, that's all, what I can do for You.

2017-05-20 14:01:57

guys

the game has a save feature,  just land at the nearest airport at the time you wish to save and make sure your aircraft is in the parking position.

as for the crashes it must be a hardware issue because the game don't crash for me. i am using windows 10 by the way.,

2017-05-20 18:14:20

I have got same response on this thing. But don't worry, another airports will added very soon.

2017-05-21 15:14:30

does anyone no if it is possible to create your own task lists?   or has anyone created anymore I can download?

2017-05-21 15:34:01

I have heard about possibility to create new tasks, but I don't remember this thing, how to do that.

2017-06-05 13:25:45

Hi there. I tried to download the game from the official website, and when I go to actually play it, it gives me an application error. It tells me that the program can't write to c:program files\eurofly.ini. I checked in my program files, and eurofly.ini doesn't exist. Is there anything I can do for this problem?