2017-05-10 03:43:52

Hi, I'm trying to play on a fire HD8 tablet, I don't have an echo at the moment, coming soon. I'm pretty new to the tablet too, just having purchased it about a week ago. I have two questions. A lot of times, when I hold the home button down and say, open starlanes, Alexa will say something like Sorry, but I can't access your starlanes skill right now. What is that about? My second question is this, I am playing with voiceview on because I am visually impaired, and things go well enough, but the problem lies in that if I so much as tap the screen accidentally, the whole thing comes to a stop, and I don't know how to get it started again. This happens while I am trying to work through the tutorial. A lot of the times, when this happens, what I will get if I try to start it up again is that sorry, I can't access your starlanes skill right now. So, how can I stop this, or what. I wish I could lock the screen, but again, that just stops everything. Also related to this is that the screen starts to go dim, like its going to shut off soon, I think I can fix this by turning on stay awake in developer options, which I had to invoke to turn on USB debugging to sideload the play store and Google Services on there wink

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united