2017-05-09 13:40:29

Just now, in a galaxy, ---- mmmm, very close to this galaxy, indeed so close it actually is! this galaxy.
site updates! episode, ----- mmmm lots! a new update.

it is a period of updating!
Rebel spaceships striking from a hidden base had absolutely nothing to do because there is no evil galactic empire (well not that we know about anyway).

During the time  rebels were sitting around and twiddling their thumbs and not actually doing any battling, rebel spies happened to look through the window and spot not so secret plans for audiogames.net, which is not actually part of the empire, creating their ultimate update, which has absolutely nothing to do with death or stars. The update is not the least bit armoured  and totally incapable of distroying anyone (well other than by taking your time up with lots of gaming).

Getting into a taxi and not being pursued by anyone, Dark who is most definitely not a prince races off to catch a train.
Writer of the not so secret plans that are being posted up here to free everyone from the constraints of wondering what updates hav eactually happened to the site and  restore a little more gaming knolidge to the galaxy, ---- or at least this part of the galaxy that actually goes and plays earhole insertable games.

May the force be with you!
Updates by dark:
Ear monsters: Entry, description and links.
Crafting Kingdom: Entry, description and links.

Added link to audiogames archive site to all Pontes games.

Changed genre of Audio game hub and Crazy party to compilations (crazy party having arcade, puzzle and stratogy games, and audio game hub having both arcade games, short adventure games and slot machines.

Mine racer: Entry and description.
Tube sim: Entry, description and links.

Updated page and soundpacks links for Promethius, eternal wars.
Mine racer: slight entry cleanup.

Changed genre of Bloodnshed, release the pain, run for your life, Danger city, Psycho strike, kringle crash, palace punchup               and zompocalypse to side scrollers.

Changed genre of Monkey business to first person adventures (can't believe I missed this one, plus miner description cleanup.

Added details of new news poster guitarman to the site and forum faq.

Completely rewrote description for Flexible survival, adding details of all encarnations of this highly adult game, as well as various helpful links.

Crazy party: updated download link to Beta 48, added details of new languages and new unlockables to description.

Updates by Nocturnus:
Fixed date information for the blind swordsman.

Updates by Sendermen:
fixed login issue that caused some members to be logged in as someone else. Also disabled the stop bots extention which was causing trouble.
Fixed a problem which did not allow new users to change their password when registering.
Homepage only displays the standard message if you're not logged in. Otherwise, it will show the latest news straight away.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-05-09 17:29:49

That's good to know. Anyway for Crazy Party the micro games have 6 rounds and not 10 as was cited.

2017-05-09 20:30:13

wow man! dark u are cool. lol audiogames.net website is cool. the games on heer are great. thanks for making the games available for download. i enjoy it so much

2017-05-10 16:31:13

Ah yes' Ear monsters! That was a fun game. I bought that one many moons ago, and am rather sad to see it's still a 32-bit iOS app. I therefor suspect it won't work much past our beloved current iOS10.

2017-05-12 17:54:07

Something wrong about the audiogames hub entry:
The guy who recorded the review is ironcross32, not sam tupy.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page