2017-05-07 08:03:32

Hello.
So, I've been wanting to start recording videos for YouTube, but I haven't been able to get any screen capturing software. All I need is something to record my screen and system sounds, and my voice, assuming that's needed. Does anyone know where I can get something like that for free, I'm in a little bit of a rush for it and I don't really have any money. Thanks in advance.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-05-07 10:32:18

You could try [Open Broadcast Software], its free and can do recording for streaming or videos.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2017-09-30 09:06:51

Forgive me guys but this is the only thread i find about video recorder  i just have a very related and similar problem. May I post it here to look for an answer.  Did you ever know the output format - FBR? because recently i used a video recording program named BB Flashback, also to record HD quality videos. However, the output generated by this application was. FBR. I couldn't play it in windows media player or vlc. Later I found this article (http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/ti … o-mp4.html) and it told me that i firstly have to convert FBR to mp4 . I just want to know whether to convert video format is the only possible method to solve this issue since i know that video compression always causes quality loss (the original video is 1080p 60 fps) and if there could be an alternative way such as to change  .extension or to use another more compatible media player?