2017-05-02 12:53:09

Hi,
does someone of you have a good C# manual that will cover the features needed for audiogames development, like audio rendering, speech output ETC.?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-05-02 16:06:18

Hi nuno. As far as i know there is no tutorial for making an audio game with C#, But before you do that, You gotta learn the sintax of C# first. If you already done that, You can check out irrKlang and sharp DX(Which I still haven't work with this one).
And i also want to know how to call NVDA controler libraries. Their not coded in .net so it is not possible to call the libraries we usually found like NVDA controler client32.dll

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2017-05-02 17:14:38

@kianoosh
Have you looked at tolk?

2017-05-02 22:35:47

Hello.
No there is no manual for making audiogames in c#. You need to learn c# syntax first, then you can worry about all the other stuff later. If you learn the basics of c# starting to learn how to make audiogames should be pretty obvious to you at that point.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-05-03 18:06:26

Oh thanks carter I didn't know that tolk is also available for C#. Will check it out soon.

---

2017-05-03 21:17:47

So where can I learn the syntacs?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2017-05-04 07:26:49

You could read this [C# tutorial] to familiarize yourself abit, and also do these [C# excercises] for practice.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2017-05-06 23:29:34

Oh, thanks verry much!

2017-05-14 16:39:22

Will I be able to write a GUI if I am completely blind? I heart it needs alot of struggling with the control creator in VSStudio

2017-05-14 23:11:49

It should be possible, though i've never used VS Studio. I think you can use the power shell to script the GUI elements, from what I can tell the drag and drop control creator interface is more of a convience that simultaneously changes the script in the power shell, and vice versa. The same principles apply though, specifically setting a window size and positioning buttons within that while being mindful of the size and positioning of the elements themselves. There's a guide [here] that may help offer some more insight.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2017-05-15 17:00:05

Hello,
Here is a question and an answer to nuno:
Nuno yes you can made it by Visual studio, That's too simple specially with its designer in win forms.
And my question is if any of you have ever worked with IrrClan, How do I enable wavesreverb or other effects, I tryed the function in my from load function and constructer, Nothing worked. In constructor I get null reffrence error, And in my form load function Application does not run. Any helps really would be a pritiated.

---

2017-05-18 17:32:08

Just google what you want to know. speech output is pretty easy if you just want to do sapi. For calling to NVDA controler, check out PInvoke and how that all works.