2017-04-28 12:56:55

Got this in the Mail this morning and figured this would be worth posting to get the discussion started. For all the issues with their games, they definitely had their moments and the voice acting in inquisitor was quite awesome. So if this game will be any good it'll be fun to channel his inner badass.

A new audiogame publisher is born: AUDIOGAMES! We are also announcing the final chapter of the INQUISITOR GAME ADVENTURE, entitled “THE DEMON”

Bologna, Italy
April 27th, 2017
AUDIOGAME.IT was born in 2013 as a brand and website, after the worldwide success of the first chapter of “NICOLAS EYMERYCH INQUISITOR”, a videogame based on the book saga written by the Italian author Valerio Evangelisti; it is playable also in accessible mode, allowing blind and visually impaired players to enjoy the adventure.
Since then, Audiogame.it continued to produce more and more audiogames, with a worldwide digital distribution, including two more chapters of the Inquisitor Audiogame Adventure, and half a dozen new audiogames.
Introducing AUDIOGAMES, a new entity founded by:
• Ivan Venturi: president
• Enea “Magister” Cabra: vice-president, producer and tester
• Mirko Venturi: treasurer
• Luca Contato: technical director
• Simone Dosi: production director
Thanks to “Magister” Enea, blind since birth and expert hardcore audiogamer, AUDIOGAMES is now founded and the last chapter of the Inquisitor is in production.
The AUDIOGAMES internal team is already working on THE INQUISITOR AUDIOGAME ADVENTURE – final chapter “THE DEMON”.
It’s a big-budget audiogame, and will include a hundred different locations and a dozen scenarios. The game genre is not “adventure” anymore like the original chapters. Instead, it will be a “roguelike-role playing game”, with more than 30 different characters and ten bosses to defeat, an incredible story and adventure to be played and lived.
In addition to it, it won’t be “audio-only”, where “audio” means aimed only to blind players. Every player will be able to enjoy it, thanks to its quality, hand-drawn graphics by Ivan Venturi, AUDIOGAMES co-founder, with more than 30 years of experience in videogame productions.
Last but not least, to celebrate the great news with you, we are releasing the “AudioGame Super Bundle” for iOS, containing some of our best audiogames: Space Encounter, Blind Gladiator, Audio Rally Racing, Audio Speed, She Noir and Inquisitor Heartbeat. Six of our best creations offered to you with an awesome discount! Available only for a limited time.
Click here to buy: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app-bundle/ … 98321?mt=8

LONG LIVE THE AUDIOGAMES!

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2017-04-28 14:12:14

Will the website be audiogame.it or will they be changing their domain as well?
Also, lol they are calling themselves audiogames, which I'm finding really quite amusing. I'm also very excited about this game.

2017-04-28 18:08:07

Wow this does sound awesome despite their less than enspired company name big_smile.

Over all while I do wish they would go back and improve some of the inequities in their past titles, I do like the way they worked hard on improving each successive release, indeed it often seems to me that they tend to improve by producing another game as opposed to fixing the previous one.

I guessing this will effectively be an expantion of something like flarestar, hopefully with improved battle and space mechanics.

interesting that it's also in the inquisitor universe, but then it makes sense given that from what I played of the first and second games it seemed there was more supernatural stuff as time went on, ---- though I am not familiar with the original book series.

either way cool news!

Btw Pitermach, this is just the sort of thing that probably would make a good news post for the front of site, hint hint.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-29 16:42:33

hi all, i wonder when this is out? usually this company just release games without any prior notice, shame no trailer or anything to hear. also, as it is like Rogue, does that mean we have to walk around to find areas? never played rogue-like games before.

2017-04-29 19:30:07

I still can't get past the waterfall cave in chapter 3.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-04-29 23:45:40

It will probably be a walk-around game with some sort of combat, but what sort of combat that will be we don't know yet.

2017-04-30 12:54:46

Yes, what sort of combat will the game offer? Still doesn't seem there's any info except the ones we've received on our e-mails. A discription for the game's mechanics or trailers will be good. But I think it's a bit early on that, and just gotta wait a few more time since the game is seeming still in its first development stages.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-04-30 14:17:46

Hi.
It sounds really interesting. I have so many issues with Inquisitor 3 so I never completed it. So I hope the new title will be worth playing...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-04-30 14:28:59

These games are great ideas, but they have so many bugs in them. THe first one, chapter one, is not able to be completed as far as I know. It's a shame really, I love these types of games, and I wish they'd fix the bugs. I own all 3 chapters, and I will get chapter 4. I just hope they don't have so many bugs in the game that it makes me want my money back. lol

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-04-30 17:29:53

I've actually beaten both one and two several times. But I'd appreciate it if someone who's beaten 3 could help me with the third one. I know there are people who have b ecause I've seen people discussing scenes beyond where I'm at. I'm in a cave with a waterfall near the beginning of the game and I'm controlling Father Corona. About the only thing I can seem to do is hit myself with a tree branch or something LOL.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-04-30 17:32:08

You beat part one on the PC? There's a part at the end that I can't get past cause of a bug.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-04-30 18:18:00

IOS actually.

2017-04-30 18:23:01

I have beaten both 1 and 2 for IOS. The first game without any issues at all. The second game have some annoying issues which I don't remember much about. But the third game is just crap, and waist of money because of the bugs.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-04-30 19:07:47

Which sucks because I love the atmosphere. I know some people have beaten it but I can't for the life of me figure how.