2017-04-28 19:46:30

Hello, folks. I've been a pagan for a while now, but my main issue is that I live with non-pagans  and can't celebrate the sabbats in person. The next sabbat is beltane, and it's celebrated from the thirtieth of April to the first of May. If you want to know more about Beltane, as well as other pagan celebrations, there are several videos on the universal pagan temple's youtube channel. Because Beltane celebrates the marriage of the god and goddess, I hope you can join me in the playroom. The plan is to host a gaming bash to create friendships, form connections between audio gamers who are also pagan, and to gather and have fun. I've decided to bring the sabbat in with a bang, and since the beginning of the celebration is coming up, I would like to spend the time between now and May first building connections and having fun. I may not be available throughout the entire time, due to situations at home, but I hope people will have fun and connect. A bit of a disclaimer, though. This is a time of fun.  If you can't be civil with people of other faiths, please don't spoil the fun. As this is being written, I am preparing to install the playroom on my PC and I hope to see as many of you as possible. With over 25 games to play, we shouldn't get bored!

Role-play? Simulation? Strategy? Throw it at me! I'm all ears for the games!

2017-04-28 19:48:09

P.s. My username on the playroom is Gracefulswan. Feel free to send a message.

Role-play? Simulation? Strategy? Throw it at me! I'm all ears for the games!

2017-04-28 22:33:32

If I can get it running for Ubuntu, I'm absolutely down. I tend to keep my beliefs on the DL simply because I'm used to being bashed for them, but...ya know...I'm down for it.

Now if I can get this going in Linux, I am down...

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers