2017-04-22 17:20:00 (edited by abdullah_mohammad 2017-04-22 17:21:09)

hello guys
hope all is well
i bought vip mud the day before yesterday, and it went fine
untill i decided to load one script for a soundpack
i followed the instructions
but it shows me that message whenever i try to load a script, and in this case, miriani soundpack script
the message is
Error finding file C:\Users\Nimer\Documents\VIP Mud\Scripts\Airlock.set in
command: #load Scripts\Airlock.set

OK
any suggestions? i repeat i followed instructions

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2017-04-25 14:56:12

could someone please help?

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2017-04-25 19:55:00

hi. what version you use?

new Russian company "xgames"! This company makes the Russian games and translates it into English! Require programmers! if you want to join, please contact us by email "[email protected]

2017-04-25 21:06:50

vip mud 2.0.1.6

2017-04-25 23:28:09

It sounds like it can't find the sound. See if the sound it's trying to find is actually there.

2017-04-26 11:58:03

in this situation i make next: copy all scripts from folder and drope it to the root folder folder.

sory my bad inglish.

new Russian company "xgames"! This company makes the Russian games and translates it into English! Require programmers! if you want to join, please contact us by email "[email protected]

2017-04-26 23:40:57

the sounds are all there and nothing is missing

2017-04-27 13:58:18

Hi,

Where have you pasted the script folder?
The script folder of your miriani pack?
In your conf.set are the soundpath and scripptpath var's defined properly?
use the setup again I guess. for vipmud 2.0

hth

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-04-30 15:12:24

@trolokXgames what root folder you mean?