2017-04-24 22:15:06

Who are turison, dramagon, and dragomier transformations of?

James B. Cheek

2017-04-24 22:17:11

How do you email save files? I would be happy to send my current save file to you trejectory if I can get the manamon i want to use against erodium to level 60. If you think you could beat it, then i would be more then happy to let you try.

James B. Cheek

2017-04-25 17:53:39

I am just curious when you get to the master stadium, if you have 1 of each type in your party is that better or not?

James B. Cheek

2017-04-26 00:27:55

They're transformations of Torto, Hydrobird and Drabao respectively.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-04-26 00:58:30

do i need any transformation elements for those 3 transformations? or do they transform normally or they a trading transformation?

James B. Cheek

2017-04-26 18:22:57

As far as I know they all transform normally.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-04-26 19:39:54

I have dranegon but eryson is the transformation of torto so is dragomier the transformation of eryson?

James B. Cheek

2017-04-26 22:51:24

No, Toroison is the transformation of Torto. Dragomere is the final transformation of Drabao.

2017-04-26 23:38:10

Dramegon is to my knowledge the only transformation of Hydrobird

2017-04-27 15:01:37

Ok, so a couple questions. First, at what level does Pythor transform? Second, I'm assuming that once you use, say a Star Element or whatever to transform Mutmo into ELvond, there's no way to acquire its other transformations? I'm not sure Mutmo can be found feral anywhere so unless you can buy it from somewhere else I'm not sure how you can acquire its other mutations. That would seem to mean you can't fill in your Manapedia completely unless I'm missing something?

2017-04-27 18:00:32

actually you can get mutmos other transformations you just need to breed elvond then transform that mutmo in to duscon with a souless heart stone then breed mutmo again and then use a smoke element to get blazon.

James B. Cheek

2017-04-27 18:02:59

so does ballpine transform again or is he the last transformation of leafox? And do I need to use any element to get drabous last transformation?

James B. Cheek

2017-04-27 20:44:28

How do you get the Starter Manamon, trading or breeding? Then, which do I breed/trade?

Also, who gets Eternal Vortex? I know Pandorbit gets Unending Curse, but I'm not sure about Eternal Vortex.

Lastly, for trapped damage by suffocate, who deals the most damage? everytime I've seen it used on me, it only deals like 9 points of damage per round, but maybe I slaughtered the ones that have a strong move before they could use it?

Thanks,

GeminiLancer

2017-04-27 20:59:16

can somone recommend a good team? my idea is mmflame, magic, Ice, ghost, earth, and fighting,  any thoughts?

2017-04-27 21:04:40

depends on the manamon you are fighting. so what team are you using?

James B. Cheek

2017-04-27 21:26:45

also any suggestions on well balanced manomon for said team?

2017-04-27 22:10:22

what team do you have right now? It is hard to give suggestions when I don't know what types you are using on your team currently. And you shouldn't be running in to manamo n who are using the move eternal vortex if you have manamon at level 40 or if you have just fought the 3rd stadium. I believe that eternal vortex comes later in the game. There is a type guide which tells you which types are weak against which types and which types are strong against which types.

James B. Cheek

2017-04-27 22:43:38

well right now and mind you, it's still early. I'm usinga fighting type, magic type water type which is my aquaf and my skyriel. can't really find anymore at the moment I'm satisfied with. oh and my lunas i think it's called?

2017-04-27 22:45:52

No and no. Bulpine transforms into Baynyardan at around level 36 or 38, I forget which specifically. I don't recall what at what levels Drabao transforms, I haven't really messed around with that one yet.

2017-04-28 16:44:13

so banyardan is bulpines transformation

James B. Cheek

2017-04-28 17:52:54

Alright, I know in the new releases room, there is a post with the link to a manamon guide that comes in massively handy.

a good balanced team in my opinion, based off my last run was banyardon, final transformation of leafox,
moves, earthquake, berserk branch, sharpen, photosynthasis sleep spray
Mondible, transformation of montar via update installer,
moves, star fall, aura master, thicken, super spark, laser arm, vonoribility scan, stun volt,

Fiendor, final transformation of morgal via souless heart stone,
moves, desoul, horrify, clober, crunch, black mana

Dramagon, final of hydrobird,
moves, drench, wind force, dragon fang, rehydrate, draco breaker,

Sacroloon, final of loonace
moves, devine protection, devine barrior, heaven's winds, inner healing, wing slash,

gargancian, final transformation of fefi
moves, blaze rampage, power kick, earthquake, trample, and call to arms via gift.
in place of him, I'd go blazend,
moves, blaze rampage, slash, sandy wind, sharpen, smoke shield

alternatives,
grandland, holding grandland clay,
moves, blaze rampage, scurge tail, toxic tail, tunnel, meteor rush,
tunshano holding holy robe,
moves, power kick, battle cry, hoen blade, inner healing, white lance
mortrex,
psycho trick, diabolical fire, subliminal radio wave, night stick, unending curse,

I've got a list of like 20 manamon and their moves that I've tried out on my last full run that work,

there's others that just seem, blaah to me. but the 20 I've got I've used on several games.

when you've got a level 60 decised, fenrer and dramagon, and erodium goes splat in a few fridged touches, ice cutters and draco breakers yeah.  that was fun.

I'm a blue eyed, pale pink, kitten.
A blue-eyed, pale pink, kitten that can smash the smashing out of people.
I'm mew, and you're going to get smashed.

2017-04-28 18:14:41

so using hydrobirds final transformation against erodium is actually useful? Also is banyardan good against erodium?

James B. Cheek

2017-04-28 19:11:53

boy i feel so inept whene it comes to this  game. lol. I don't even know where to get a leafox i started with a aquaf i do have a sappel but i can't find a decent place to train him up same with my leonra. I'm kinda getting frustrated though i did get the second stadium key. I'll kee your team suggestions in mind though. Thanks.

2017-04-28 19:22:55

You need to self trade to get leafox.

James B. Cheek

2017-04-28 20:49:00

well as i don't know anyone with a server i don't know howi would do that. never traded before is there like a server?