2017-02-23 23:57:16 (edited by revan 2017-02-24 01:30:38)

hi guys
I have a question, how to get water master any one knows?
which stage or mode,  I am playing very hard mode currently
I've been heard liam erven's walkthrought he have one somehow in normal mode,  but how that does?

2017-03-10 07:39:26

okay guys, so I need some help.
Today, in stage 20-1, I discovered a hiden area where I could hook up. I was able to find the 2 secret weapons, the super lazer blade and the red paint launcher. However, the level does not end. There is nothing else to blow up or anything like that. I have blown up all the walls and stuff. What do I need to do for the level to end? I'd really like to get these weapons, but end up having to quit the level and just move on.
Thanks for any help.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2017-03-10 07:50:49

notice how the detector is still beeping at you
or at least it should be... if it isn't that's some sort of bug

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-03-10 09:00:11

no, it isn't. I think there is a bug in that level. I've tried everything I can think of, but it's not beeping. Has anyone else managed to do this level?

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2017-03-10 10:01:59

yup that's something on your end... level works perfectly fine over here as it always has

2017-03-10 11:34:32

Could the fact that I am using the cats to close the walls up make a difference? That is the only way I have found to get those weapons.

2017-03-10 16:19:20

yes

2017-03-10 20:05:23

Could you tell me how you get those weapons without using the cats? I can't seem to figure out how to get them without blowing up the walls with the cats.

2017-03-10 20:54:31

um... the C4 does the exact same thing...

2017-03-10 21:06:31

hi.
I can't seem to get to it with that. The level just ends without me getting the weapons. I can get the iron balls and stuff, but not those.

2017-03-11 05:02:54

ok, I figured it out, I was doing it wrong.

2017-04-15 12:05:16 (edited by arturminyazev 2017-04-15 14:15:32)

hello all!
there rees jump shoes?
i want finde this wepen,please help.

let's rock!

2017-04-15 17:35:45

I don't know when, but when you beat a certain stage, you can go back to 6-3 and fly passed the landing point. Ignore bit and keep going. You should here a plopping noise, then your char should say something about shoes. Land the racer and you got them. Hope this helps.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2017-04-22 16:17:43

wau, fanks!

let's rock!

2017-04-24 17:34:43

Hi friends, I am beginner of the bk3, I managed to go through the tutorial the more I'm with a doubt in the level of 1/3 as you go for the 4? Since the place only has two doors, one that has a glass when the break appears many monsters and in the other room that has a sort of button that when I aciono is moving an electric current on top of me and the door disappears and becomes an empty hallway with only the electricity that's moving around, if someone can pass me a tutorial for beginners and take my doubt, I'm thankful

2017-04-24 22:32:29

you have to kill those electric things, they are lamps that really hurt at that time in the game. Use the rope from 1/2 and jump up and kill them. Then open the door, and keep going to the right. You'll finish the level when you reach the next wall.

-

2017-04-25 09:34:48

Hello all.
I have a question, I'm a newbie in the game.
How do I kill the second flying lamp in stage 1.2?
The first one I succeed to kill, because it's at the same level where I am.
The second one is problematic. Let's say I jump onto a platform, and am at coordinates x50 y3. Now, the lamp is flying let's say on coordinate x55 y4.
It always hits me, but I can't hit it. There is the rope at x80 y0, but I always get killed until I come to the rope.
What can I do?

2017-04-25 22:21:57

Hi thank you very much for taking my question! Friend the way you level up and put points in defense, I also went in the difficulty of the lamp, the solution was to up my level and put points in defense for the lamps, do not hurt too much

2017-04-26 06:48:59

Hi friends, I have another doubt. I'm on the stage 4/2. I'm not understanding one thing, in the first room that I enter has a closed box which from what I understand have to type in a code and whenever I give a enter to try to open the box appears a number 3729. Can someone help me? How should I go through this box encoded? And in the other room of the hallway has another door, the more only that the port asks for a key that I imagine that should pick up in the locked box that I talked now. who can help me I am grateful

2017-04-26 18:07:24

basically, those numbers are timed by 3. 3*9 = 27. 27*3 = 81. 81 is the answer. Type that on your keyboard when the numbers stop speaking.

-

2017-04-27 04:33:51

Hi hi thank you Very much for taking my doubt, in 4.2 Now my new question is at 5.3 at the stage of the strange fish I do not understand, because here in this part has the strange fish that I kill they just keep dropping the scales from them that I don't know what it is, and has a tree which from what I understand is to recover the energy of the fight due to the large number of fish. My question is this, how do I proceed with the game? Because I do the fish caught in the scales spent a ton of items to heal more nothing happens in relation to I change the phase. Can you tell me what is my error? lengths

2017-04-27 07:22:29

hi.
Pay close attention to your objects list, and press enter on the tree you see to climb it. Once you are at the same high as the large evil fish, use your weapon to knock it out of the tree, and the level should end.

2017-04-27 10:44:17

Hi people.
Someone can tellme how to beat 25-1? I'm trying with the switches, one opens the door at 50 100, but the box is closed. The other switch only teleports me to a blade. Thanks! Oh, I got the thing to know when the elevator is comming

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

2017-05-01 19:43:51

Hi there,
I downloaded this game for the second time and donated to get the translation, and an extra smile. I have a problema in 6-4, at a certain point I destroy all the boulders and the passage to the área below doesn't open, I got stuck there. I read this was solved with an update, but there seems to be no updates, at least that's what the game says.

Any ideas?

Sorry for my english :D

2017-05-04 19:30:20

You destroyed all the rocks and picked up the fragments on the floor? As the areas only open when they destroy all the rocks that are moved and when we pick up the fragments of them.
Guys I'm with a doubt in 18.2 I step all the turbulence more at the end I am surprised with a shower of lazers and my plane is destroyed, anyone have any tips of how I step through this area, is more or less in the coordinated 1800
Thank you very much