2017-04-24 20:13:31

Hi,

I just bought For Honor for the Xbox One. Is this a $54 expense I am going to regret? At present, it looks as though this is being to be the case; I start up the game and am immediatley sent off to this other app called Ubisoft Club and there is no obvious menu that I can use. How do you get around this issue, as the Ubisoft Club app does not work with Narrator?

2017-04-24 23:05:52

Yep, it definitely seems like an expense wasted... according to most people, this game isn't playable based on what people have read. And unfortunately, I'm inclined to agree, even though I haven't played it myself.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-04-25 13:12:46

hi,
I don't think it will be playable for you, i couldn't Play the game too because of the ubisoft Problems.

2017-04-25 18:18:37

The app problem is probably passable... but the game itself doesn't appear to be playable. But even though I say that, I'm still very curious... so if someone was to discover that somehow it happens to work, I wouldn't complain. Previous games that were thought to be unplayable have turned out to be very manageable indeed.

2017-04-25 18:28:30

speaking of playable games. can somone give me a list  that is more current? all i have  is  mk killer instinct and the injustice title hopefully soon to be getting tekken 7 and injustice 2

2017-04-25 19:13:55

well guys, sooner or later I'll try to discover this one. if I find this one playable, I'll surely let you guys know about it.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-04-25 19:31:52

@post 5, I'm pretty sure those titles are the only ones at the moment, excluding old xbox360 games.

2017-04-25 19:57:39

huh guilty gear? also? i know it's xbox 360 but backward compatibility while not accessible is easier than ps4. so..

2017-04-25 20:24:31

You're talking about different games.. the guilty gear for xbox360 is not the same one that's on the ps4. lol I don't think the one on xbox360 is acessible. And I'm not sure what you mean by easier than ps4... I love my ps4. lol

2017-04-25 20:56:24

There's also ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 as well, it might take a little while to get into but it's playable.
If you are a music fan there's Rock Band 4/rock band rivals bundle but that could be a bit expensive, as you have to buy the hardware then you pay for dlc songs as well and it adds up, but I'm still enjoying it with the latest updates. I don't remember how much the current ruvals band bundle is though, as I got the original rock band 4 band in a box when it was still mad cats manufacturing the hardware. It's now manufactured by pdp and I think they made it slightly cheaper.

2017-04-25 22:01:53

the guilty gear for the X360 is actually playable, except for guilty gear 2 overture.
in the X360, it's actually an HD version of guilty gear XX accent core. the other guilty gear on X360 is not playable at all, because this one is a real time strategy game rather than a fighting game.
as for for honor itself, what is the ubisoft club for? is it for playing online with someone?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2017-04-25 22:33:19

I played for honor a couple weeks ago through share play, and I am sad to say it is not playable. when someone is swinging there weapon at you, it doesn't make a distinct sound of which direction its coming from. for example you would think if they swing there sword with there left hand it would come through the left side of your headphones, if they swing it right you would hear it on the right side, if they swing it up, then you would hear it in the middle of your head, but no this is not the case. no matter what direction your opponent swings there weapon in, you will always hear it coming from this one particular spot, meaning you have to play the guessing game while blocking an attack. there are times where the map can get pretty loud from other players on the screen fighting each other, so its quite difficult for you to zone in on the sound of you and your opponent. you can choose to play one on one to avoid this which is a good thing, but you will have to run around to find your opponent, but you can play possum and stand still and let them come to you, but the problem with this is that they can throw you off the stage, or sneak up on you with an attack, and since you don't know which direction its coming from you are screwed. if the sound was better in this game then yes one on one mode for us would be very much playable, but unfortunately it is not. if anyone can get in contact with the devs then who knows what can happen

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-04-25 23:49:20

@assaultfreek what i meant by easier is the backward compatibility issue for XBox360 Versus Ps4. and thanks for the differentiating.

2017-04-26 09:15:19

Ah ok, gotcha. I just wasn't sure what you meant... I still have all my playstation consoles, including my ps1 which works great, so haven't really thought about that.

As to the game, yeah, it definitely sounds like it would be tough... but I don't tend to give up on games until I try them myself. Sadly, this one probably won't be on the list. I love the concept, so would love to see this playable. But I don't think there is enough interest in this game among the blind community to get ubisoft to budge. Wonder if anyone is willing to try?

2017-04-26 14:41:37

I've always wanted to play a rainbow 6 title. is it accessible? also any sports games for the xbox that are accessible? WWE games? etc? I'm still new at this so Please forgive the questions. I've been trying to get my hands on my own console for agges and have finally done it.

2017-04-26 14:42:58

followup. doe anyone who is blind have a walkthough for rainbow six seige or can give pointers on how to play.

2017-04-26 14:44:59

if anyone would like to add me to skype it's michaelhoffmanh76 lol my xbox live  name is clothingwharf I think rofl.

2017-04-26 18:09:48

I would love to know how Rainbow 6 is playable, especially if you have no vision at all. And it looks like For Honour is a pass, at least for now... unless enough people can get word to Yubisoft somehow and they decide to listen, which, unfortunately, I wouldn't bank on.

2017-04-26 19:21:04

assessable games for the xbox other than your typical fighting games are, NBA jam, and UFC2. and you can look around the xbox store and see if dust is there, if it is, that is also assesible

2017-04-26 19:24:50

same here, I want to know how playable is the rainbo 6 games for us, and also all of the tom clancy's games like wildlands.

2017-04-26 19:26:43

@smoothgunner, dust is actually not playable after the prologue. I've passed the prologue and now I can't play chapter 1. after passing the platform with a save point, I can't advance further.

2017-04-26 19:38:48

What is dust?

2017-04-28 16:17:49

huh I'm assuming since harley didn't answer that they found it imposibleto play afterall? i really would like to know how rainbow six siege was played cause if it's posible I'd love to play  this. always likd fps tactical games. so.. I'm curious how  you'd get around the map Etc.

2017-04-28 17:49:13

hanif dust is very playable, I have a walk through of part of the game if you want I have to go digging for it, or you can look through the forum topics for the post. dust is a hack and slash adventure game side scroller by the way. for those wondering about rainbow6 and other tom Clancy games, without sighted help those games are not playable. when I had vision long long ago lol I had splinter cell for the orginal xbox, and you needed vision to aim, to sneak up on enimies, and even to hide from enimies, and just depending on sound can't get you far at all in the game unfortunately. there would have to be a lot of different sound q to help us play that

2017-04-28 19:15:36

aww bummer.