2017-04-22 09:47:15

Practice is the most crucial key to improving your NBA 2K18 MT Coins game. If you aren't practicing right then there really is no use in practicing at all. The following article offers helpful advice to get you to improve your practice habits.

You can easily focus on offense when learning to play NBA 2K18, however, you must really focus how playing defense. Defense is what stands between you and a win. Offense may score points but defense keeps the other team from scoring points that your team will have to match.

Make sure you dribble properly by keeping your head held up, facing forward. If you must look at the ball while dribbling, you haven't practiced enough. The ball can go with you when you go anywhere. If you are heading down to the market, dribble as you go. Staring at the ball doesn't allow you to watch the other players.

If you want to improve your game, concentrate on your strengths. Your talent might not make you a star; however, learning your strengths will help you become a better team player. Find you best position and then refine it until you are unbeatable.

Connecting on your free throws is as much mental as it is physical. You are able to train your hands and legs to free throw well, but if you think you will fail, you will. Relax, take your time and be focused.

When developing your jumping skills, limit your use of weight-training. Muscle strength can be great for NBA 2K18 players, but it is actually possible to have excessive amounts for playing on the perimeter. As a shooting guard, having bulky arm muscles can actually reduce the number of successful shots.

Play NBA 2K18 games with yourself during the season and before it. Even though NBA 2K18 is usually played with teams, it is sometimes the case that there just isn't anyone around to play with. Don't worry! You can still do a lot on your own. Work on free throws or three pointers. There is no shortage of things you can do.

Ask your teammates what they like about the way you play. Do you do something particularly well? They may say you're fast or that you share well. Discover what other people feel are your strongest skills and then set about perfecting them.

You can play a great defensive game if you know the opposition well. Watch taped games, and keep current with scouting reports. Find out who are the right-handed or left-handed players. Once you start to get to know the other team, you can do a lot better when you're on defense. One of the most important keys to being a solid defender is an understanding of your opponent.

Get someone to analyze how you play on tape. On tape, you can see all the opportunities you passed and how things could have gone better. Be honest with yourself but don't be too harsh. Sometimes it's beneficial to look at yourself the way you really look and not just like you think you look.

Build a consistent routine for your free throws. Inconsistency will ruin your shots. Free throw shooting is best improved by lengthy sessions of repetitive practice. If the routine is off in any way, then you'll miss the shot.

Your forearms and hands should be strengthened if you wish to handle the ball better. Wrist curls can be great for honing ball handling skills. Don't just think you can place yourself in one spot, wait for the ball then hoist up a shot. You have to learn to move the ball if you want something to happen.

These tips will help your NBA Live Mobile Coins game, whether it is for fun or competitive. With one simple tip, your skills can improve. You can get better and better in every way from rebounding to passing to taking the perfect shot.

2017-04-22 14:21:33

Uh no, I don't see how mussel strength can help nba 2k18 players, particularly as the game's on a console lmao.

2017-04-22 14:46:43

uh we really need an article on how non sighted gamers can play 2k18 lol

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-04-22 16:00:31

haha if I could play 2k18 I'd seriously be so happy. Only sport that I love.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-04-22 16:06:22

@aaron, Hmm, maybe improved muscle strength will help them by giving them enough power to smash the console? big_smile

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2017-04-22 16:55:04

Hi.
I am actually wandering, 2k18 istn't even out yet.
Given the fact that the NBA games up to k13 were accessible on the Psp with some training, I am wandering if this will count to for the 2k17 game on steam.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-04-23 13:54:00

Best advice?

Don't buy it and wait for reviews and honest, unpaid reviews.

Or, go play the PS3 gen games, those were accessible with memorization and training. PSP ones too, actually been getting into those on vacation and they are fun. Seriously, how is a PSP game more fun than a full retail PS4 gen game, anyhow?

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2017-04-24 08:24:05

Hi.
I'm sure this is spam. Check the other post from the profile about Matten.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-04-25 01:25:57

Yes but it's hilarious so don't delete it waaaa...

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!