2017-04-15 01:47:14

hi
maybe who knos
any progress made in the game?

2017-04-15 03:05:59

*sighs*

2017-04-15 04:08:11

Hi Toto.
There still working on the game, but there's no release date yet. Making a game this big takes a while but it's coming.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-04-15 16:47:55

Definitely looking forward to it.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-04-15 17:01:31

@toto: the best thing to do here is, just to wait. With mainstream games there's only really updates nearer to release, and I think that's what these guys will probably start doing. I could be wrong though. They all might just surprise us on release day.

2017-04-15 22:38:55

Hopefully. That's what I'm expecting as well.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-04-19 17:05:31

Hey all,

Nothing specific to inform you of, but we've definitely been waiting a little longer than preferred on some information from one of our outside contractors—but it looks like we'll be getting that within the week. This is information we've been waiting on before making some specific decisions that you all will be interested in. So hopefully by the end of the month, we'll have some more interesting updates about the development progress. Sorry that's basically just a tease, but it's all I've got right now.

Shameless plug time: if you need something to read in the meantime, Christian taught (aka the silk-smooth voice of Matthias the Ranger in "A Hero's Call") has recently begun to self-publish on Kindle. here's a link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01GONQO … ian+gaughf

2017-04-19 18:29:48

joseph glad the project is still coming along smoothly. are you all still seeking voice actors? if so, I can email you my auditions again if you like

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-04-19 18:34:23

Oh man, I am so sorry—I keep meaning to get back to you about that. Expect an email from me by the end of the week, and shoot me a line to bug me if you don't get it by then. I don't have access to my Out of Sight Games email where I am or I'd do it now.

2017-04-19 22:14:29

Alright! I'm excited a hero's call is still moving forward! I still check out the demos every once in a while there beautiful!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

2017-04-19 23:02:22 (edited by Phil 2017-04-19 23:05:35)

Black Hearts: The Witch Hunt:
Christian Gaughf (Author)
Price: $7.55 (Paperback)
 Other Formats: Kindle Edition
Price: $3.75 

Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Release date: May 9, 2016
Number of Pages: 180 pages

In a distant dystopian world, where humans,
giants, Yakshi and Wiccan, live in constant conflict with a species of

creatures known as the Hidden, one young, bizarre witch journeys the

lands, hunting
for the blood of the Hidden with complete disregard of the horrors
that lie before him.

While on his long and burdening trek, he encounters death,
destruction, destitution and disease brought on by intolerance,
negligence and desperation of
those around him. Will this young
witch be a savior of the people that have fallen into despair, will he
turn his back and let the atrocities happen, or will he be the cause
of their demise?

Christian Gaughf a popular voice actor, also known as Aranas, has been

lending his talents to video games for years. Now Gaughf releases his

first novella
in the Black Hearts' series, a spine-tingling dystopian adventure.

Review:
I really would love to see this as a video game or movie
I knew Christian from his voice acting and had to check this out. The
world and character's he's created is unlike anything I've ever read.
I became immersed
in the world of The Witch and held my breath through the many trials
and tribulations. This character really is a unique protagonist. He
doesn't react
the way a human would, so, seeing the dystopian, post-apocalyptic
world through his eyes is always a new experience.
I can't wait till the next in the series. I really would love to see
this as a video game or movie, too.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01GONQO … ian+gaughf

2017-04-19 23:07:08

You should totally leave a review on Amazon—I'm sure he'd appreciate it tremendously. Anyway I don't want to let this thread get hijacked with publicity for his novella, but I did want to give him a shout-out :-)

2017-04-19 23:38:45

is their a audio version out their? I don't have a kindle and my bookshare expired.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-04-19 23:40:48

Do you have a smart phone with a screen reader? The Kindle app is very accessible. Anyway, I'm not sure if there's an audio version, but I'll ask him. If there isn't, he should totally narrate one.

2017-04-20 00:05:04

He does have a Chapter 1 audio Sample
Black Hearts: The Witch Hunt by Christian Gaughf | Free on sound cloud
https://m.soundcloud.com/christian-gaug … unt-sample

2017-04-23 03:32:26

hey, so yesterday I came upon this thread, as well as another regarding the game.
I actually went to the website and checked out a couple of the audio videos.
They are so awesome!!! I can hardly wait for the game to be relased.
I truly hope you guys will make your projected date of release. That would be great.
Also, I know this is a bit late, but if you guys, as in the devs and people involved in the game, still need voice actors, I'd love to try out.
Again, I know it's late, but thought I'd offer all the same.
Thanks!!!

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-04-23 15:47:03

It's truly awesome. But hey, I wonder, what's Gwen's class? Battle mage or what?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2017-04-23 16:31:05

I wonder if anything changes for the talisman quest if we decide to visit the professor instead of the dude in the Church

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-04-24 11:30:43

Hi,
I listened to the Audio Trailers and lets Plays of the game, and they were realy cool! I check on the Topic every now and then, to see if there's something new.
Keep on the good work,
Keskorian

2017-04-24 19:11:01

It's gonna be awesome. I can feel it.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-04-24 21:02:39

Hi.
I think it would be better if they didn't give a release date. Because if they do and it gets delayed for some reason, people will have a fit. I hope a hero's call will released soon though, it sounds so revolutionary!

Guitarman.

2017-04-24 21:20:26

True. It's gonna be a bomb in the audio gaming history.

Kind regards!

2017-04-26 03:44:15

Right, but it's not a definite date.
It's just a projected date, so if they go a bit over, it's understandable.
Especially considering the fact that the game itself is fully voiced. But I do know what you all mean, a lot of people including me, are totally looking forward to it.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-04-26 14:51:10

Wait, when the date is set?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-04-26 15:50:16

The campaign said June, but that might just be to give an estimated date. I have a feeling it might take a little longer than that.