2017-04-17 11:07:37

Hello.
If anyone has any examples of games in Python, they are interested in everything, please share!
It is advisable to use pygame.
Thanks in advance!

2017-04-17 20:55:05

Hi.
I don't know of any example games that use python spacifically. Soundrts does, and rsgames is written in python but I don't know if it uses pygame. There are plenty of example python programs available. Pygame's documentation has plenty of examples of how to do things I'm sure.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-04-21 17:17:19

Helllo dood you want to use BGT, and then python?
not to be meen you should use 1 language to get use to programming.
how do you want to get use to bgt if you are using python?
and the same goes to python.
choose a language and use it to get use to it
ok?

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2017-04-22 13:56:33

well, i don't see the bgt as a language myself

2017-04-23 03:05:16

@ashleygrobler04, you do not need to

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2017-04-24 03:28:46

Actually, I do sort of understand the idea of learning more than one language at a time. Course not if you can't lose the confusion aspect, but you might be able to solve problems or better understand certain elements of a programming language itself.