2017-04-21 09:11:01

hello gamers. I made this post to see if there were any kof14 players out there. just so you all know the sound, graphics, and other things has been updated with this latest patch. I will admit even with the sound upgrade it still doesn't sound as good as mkx or sfv, but it sounds good enough to where you wont get lost while fighting, and you can hear everything pretty clearly, even as small as footsteps when you are running. its a very fun game with different macanics than what you are use to. they do have a demo on the psn store, but it may not include the latest patch with the sound upgrade. well if you have the game lets get in a few matches, if not, see if you can grab the game for cheap, or give it a rent from like gamefly or red box

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-04-21 14:12:10

Do you know if this update is also in the steam version?

2017-04-21 18:22:18

Hi.
The King of Fighters XIV is not available on Steam. I believe you're talking about the last game in the series, The King of Fighters XIII. To my knowledge, SNK has no plans to release it on PC at this time.

2017-04-21 18:22:37

that I don't know, Im pretty sure it would tho......hmmmm I wonder if the game supports cross play

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-04-21 19:27:34

Family Mario is correct. The King of Fighters XIV is not on steam.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-04-21 22:17:47

Hi.
This sounds cool. I've heard great things about king  of fighters but have never played. I'll have to see if I can pick it up.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order