2017-04-16 18:47:59

hi.
Does someone know how to make your speach to not be heard on the recording for example, but that you can still hear it?
I found out that it can be done with verchual audio cable, but how?

Don't care.

2017-04-16 23:02:37

Moderation!

Hi lav Andric.

I'm afraid since I've only ever recorded with an external  recorder I can't answer your question, however I did take the liberty of expanding the subject of this topic a bit, since your more likely get a response from someone who can help if they know when looking at the topic subject what you need help with.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-17 04:33:52

You set your microphone to listen to this device, and set the output of listen to this device to your cable input. Then, set your cable output to listen to this device, and set it to your normal sound card.
By the way I use vb audio cable instead of virtual audio cable, so the device names will be different, but the general process is the same.

2017-04-17 11:23:47

thanks a lot

Don't care.

2017-04-21 21:56:59

I also use virtual audio cable, so let me know if you have any other questions.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson