2017-04-21 02:38:50

i don't see it

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-04-21 02:53:17

Yeah... good game. tongue

2017-04-21 03:13:18

Yeah this is obviously a prank... Just like Rastley...

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2017-04-21 04:36:21

you sure?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-04-21 05:35:32

hi.
well, i don't want to sound like a jerk but i really diddn't expect that. i really thought that it's actually an ownage game. and infact guess what? a youtube video? oh wow. at least i don't have to expect something like a game from you cause instead of games you give us foreign music and we do not even understand. just, wow.

2017-04-21 05:38:07

As I said in post 19, it's some rap song about smoking if you look in the title, it's there. I get it this time it was a little less obvious, but now that you know let's just lighten it a little bit and take it for what it was.

2017-04-21 07:47:26

I don't get the joke, but the description is awesome.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-04-21 08:43:25

hello connor i want your game please upload it

2017-04-21 08:43:52

The one thing I do wish is that the video had been in English since I suspect it is funnier if you understand it,.
#Does anyone understand what the video is saying?

Btw, anyone up for a bit of Monster hash? click here to get some

Oh and yes, eventually this topic will be moved, but lets all have a good puff at it first big_smile.

Oh, and btw, someone really! needs to make this game since I want to play it.
kind of reminds me of a game I once heard of called hash invaders, a space invaders clone where you had a cannabis crop at the bottom of the screen and had to shoot down government choppers coming to blow up your stash, with the game getting more, hmmm, interesting in terms of it's colours and sounds and affects depending upon how far you progressed.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-21 09:03:53

Seriously? is it fun? definitely not for me. big_smile

Also, reactions on things like that sounds... um, very professional especially when coming from the mods team lol

No offence ofcourse! I just can't get it, maybe I'm too old and kids jokes aren't fun for me? tongue

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-04-21 09:08:38

jack wrote:

Well folks, perhaps the main developer behind this game had the need for weed himself, and was smokin' in the boys room when he made the post! You know how easy it would be for Connor to have posted the wrong link while that stuff was working its way through his system, right? Mwahahahahahaasdfasdafjikls. All that aside, I think it's safe to say, we got potrolled! lol Well played sir, well played. And for those who don't know what the initial trigger song was, it was some German rap song about smoking. So now that you know, we all know that this is just a slightly higher version of rickrolling. Lol!

Yeah and I wish to him, that He can say his imperial majesty from Ethiopia, Haile Selassie, Jah Ras Tafari. big_smile

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-04-21 10:20:52

4/20 is like every day for mee. Gib den Joint weiter, Gib den Joint weiter, es gehören immer zwei dazu und wenn er fällt dann schreit er.

2017-04-21 10:52:04

Another spammer?

2017-04-21 10:55:56

Lirin wrote:

Seriously? is it fun? definitely not for me. big_smile

Also, reactions on things like that sounds... um, very professional especially when coming from the mods team lol

Well Lirin from a moderation standpoint we have no rules against jokes and I would only regard them as a problem if they started becoming an issue.
We've had this sort of joke done twice now, and it's less funny the second time than the first, ---- though admittedly part of that might be because I and others don't understand that video (it's not like rick rolling where we can point to something to sayu what is going on).

that being said you do have a point, this is the second time this joke has been tried, and methinks we will probably need to wait quite a long while before it's tried again, since if people try these things too often it could get severely irritating and indeed stop people playing real new games that are posted.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-21 11:54:23

Please, move this topic. This is topic, which isn't belong here.

2017-04-21 13:55:07

ok I get the joke, ha ha, now dark and the other mods can this topic be moved to the trash can?

No I am not a moderator, but I am the clone of one! So if you are bold enough to go against forum guidelines, I will close your topic, and hit you with a band, faster than a smoov gunner can reload his shotgun!

2017-04-21 16:26:14

lol. For those who didn't know, yesterday was national weed day, so makes sense. Unfortunately, you gave me a new idea for something to code on a rainy afternoon, just need to find a worthy soundtrack, although some of the Nikolai Belinski COD sounds may partly work.

Some people need more of a sense of dark humor, although this stuff definitely isn't for everyone.

2017-04-21 16:52:59

Breh. troll.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-04-21 17:21:27

Lol I like that joke.
However someone really should make such an awesome game. That would be cool.
big_smile
big_smile
big_smile

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2017-04-21 17:25:05

SLJ wrote:

I don't get the joke, but the description is awesome.

Remember your previous signature? (And how you just lost tongue )
It's kinda in the same memespace.

And then AudioGames.net was introduced to rickrolling, and lo, we got it not.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-04-21 19:16:45

So I hope yall had an awesome 4/20, regardless if you got stoned or not. Most people have already figured it out, this was something I decided to throw out there enspired by the rastley business a few months ago, also the fact that it was 4/20 and I wasn't doing anything that had to do with pot contributed to me writing this up.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-04-21 20:09:31

hey connor I still cannot download the game.
When I click on the link all I get is the youtube video and not the game.

2017-04-21 20:28:53

I had such high hopes for the game, pity it's gone up in smoke now tongue
On a more serious note, I'm curious to know what the words translate into, I don't understand German but I can swear it sounded like German spoken in a Jamaican accent!

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2017-04-21 21:22:22

cartertemm wrote:

lol. For those who didn't know, yesterday was national weed day, so makes sense. Unfortunately, you gave me a new idea for something to code on a rainy afternoon, just need to find a worthy soundtrack, although some of the Nikolai Belinski COD sounds may partly work.

Some people need more of a sense of dark humor, although this stuff definitely isn't for everyone.

Please, I would like to add to this game some jamiekan imitations here, some rasta talks. I'll be so happy to do that.

2017-04-22 00:23:35

Yeah, to whoever it was that referenced Motley Crew, Jack I think it was (Smokin' in the Boys Room), that would've been a better song choice for this. Rofl. I certainly would've laughed a hole lot harder...

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support