Hello everyone
I havn't idea if this topic already posted here and if i'm doubling one of the topic, please close this
smile
So, i decided to post this topic because i have just completed the beatstar megamix pack without any mistake and guys, if you have recordings of some packs no mater how you completed it, please post here.
Hope you enjoy guys.

Thumbs up

So, from
this link, you can download recording of the podcast in which i have completed the beatstar megamix pack.

Thumbs up

Jagos memory, no mistake

Thumbs up

Blah. Go retro world no mistakes. Have fun!

Thumbs up

I'll post later some level from hardcore, or default pack hope i can do it without mistake:)If you want to recomend me some levels, post here please.please don't post about retroworld, i have never played this pack, maybe latter:D

Thumbs up

Play these  levels perfectly: normal pack, pipes, epic battle, crazy beats 2, final remix.  Hard-core: Second soccer match, and remix one.

Thumbs up

amerikranian wrote:

Play these  levels perfectly: normal pack, pipes, epic battle, crazy beats 2, final remix.  Hard-core: Second soccer match, and remix one.

OK bro, i'll try to record all these levels in this days, i just have concert now in this days and i'm so bussy.

Thumbs up