Hi DavidSolomon, I would join this PK event... What should I do?

Raduvay se, raduvay
Raduvay se domaki ne
Kolko liste po gorach
Tolko zdrave na taz kyshcha

Thumbs up

If anyone provide me dropbox or another file sharing link, i will be very thankful to them, because i couldnt download from miga.

Thumbs up

Farhad Ali Bhatti wrote:

If anyone provide me dropbox or another file sharing link, i will be very thankful to them, because i couldnt download from miga.

longshoot.nvps.pl

Thumbs up

@nuno69:

As far as I understand things, anyone who wants to participate has to organize a team of at least 10 members, and then contact a developer and get the team officially registered. I may be a little off about the details though since I'm not sure how well it translates.

The event is on may first, and I think tomorrow is the last day to register. I don't have anywhere near 10 people to team up with though.

I also don't know about other rules, this may be an event for remort characters only.

Thumbs up

hello, what is that message?
驾轻就熟距离下一grade还需5000熟练度

Sorry for my english

Thumbs up

O,  the forge can fails? buuu.

Thanks for the explanation t-t

Thumbs up

607 (edited by david_solomon1 2017-04-20 19:17:31)

@alisson: That is a message telling you how much experience you need to gain a level in something.

To all who were getting network abnormal errors; if you managed to create a character, how did you solve the problem?

Thumbs up

hi. Please, is there something like save point? or Will be created something similar? When I dye, I will  be back to  gingo village. I know that there are some scrolls, but what should do free players? some save point would be very nice. or How mmuch is this game cost?

Thumbs up

Hi
@nulo69 can you give me your email?
i have that do  a question.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

Thumbs up

610 (edited by Billy 2017-04-21 05:05:02)

For those are having trouble to create a character , I can help i am from China and i understand   the  language

Thumbs up

can someone help me with the way to the zombieking? i cant find. i search a skillbook for lvl 28 summonber but i find other not mine.

Thumbs up

Atlan wrote:

can someone help me with the way to the zombieking? i cant find. i search a skillbook for lvl 28 summonber but i find other not mine.

you must kill Zombie Lord

Thumbs up

yes i know but i cant find the right way.

Thumbs up

@fabi, my mail is [email protected]
@billy Are you the same Billy from ROTK?

Raduvay se, raduvay
Raduvay se domaki ne
Kolko liste po gorach

Thumbs up

Yes I have the same name in the game

Thumbs up

For those who cares: I probably found a way to donate to game through paypal, have to check it, though.

Raduvay se, raduvay
Raduvay se domaki ne
Kolko liste po gorach

Thumbs up

I  accidentally  drop the  back  to the jingo village  scrolled. I heard some players said that there is no way to get it back  and if there is anyway for me to retrieve it back?

Thumbs up

link no longer exists.

story in a game is like story in a spam movie. it's expected to be there, but it's not that important.
-John Romero
http://youtu.be/zqJ3Lisp6Cg

Thumbs up

Hi.
@nulo69 thanks you, a friend called [email protected] sent you a email.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

Thumbs up

Hello. would which be a good equipment for a hunter? attack? Defense? do Dodge? precision? My hunter is level 17. is called yarkidius

Sorry for my english

Thumbs up

Your options for equipment are pretty much attack and defense unless you use really low level equipment like the gold or silver necklace. I don't know what affects a hunter, for example I don't know if their guns are made stronger with attack power or more accurate with equipment that raises that. I would probably focus on defense, attack and accuracy though just in case it does work.

Thumbs up

hunter don't need Increased hit rate equipment

Thumbs up

i thinc hunters are more strong with the attack and defense pieces. but im not shure

Sorry for my english

Thumbs up

Please give me link on last version this game

Thumbs up

hello. I am hunter level 20. where I can find a good equipment? thanks

Sorry for my english

Thumbs up