2017-04-17 20:42:50

so, i'm a newby, so, how do i start off, and is there a way to switch between channels in the chat thing?

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2017-04-17 20:45:26

You can use ctrl pgup to switch between chanels

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-04-17 21:45:36

guys, how can i look to my contributions.

If that's helpfull, why don't you press Thumbs up?

2017-04-18 00:33:14

Its in your charactr panel

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2017-04-18 04:39:44

Hey guys!
Greetings to everyone!
By the way the game it was quite interesting though.
But sadly I couldn't download the game.
So if someone download the game already.
Please kindly shareing via dropbox please!
It's will be appriciated.
Because dropbox it was no longer service in china.
Thanks a bunch guys!
Bee!

No! Please don't get me wrong!
The wrong could be right! The right could be wrong.

2017-04-18 05:31:22

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/535 … 1.zip?dl=1

2017-04-18 14:30:05

@拓海

Can you please tell me where to get 鹿皮靴?

I do not see them in the player market.

I tried to buy them also on the world channel and thought they would be posted in the market.

Thanks.

2017-04-18 15:23:35

hello, I'm looking to get a horse.
I'm willing to pay well for one should anyone be able to get me one.
please send me a pm or get a hold of me on the game should you have one for sail.
I am known as Tornack in game.
Also, I'm looking to send some donations.
However, the site for donation has not been translated yet and as far as I'm aware, you can not use paypal at the moment.
I am willing to send 20 bux to someone  who has paypal if they are able to donate on my behalf.
Again, please get a hold of me by pm or on the game.
thanks

2017-04-18 16:19:39

How do you get ingots? I'm assuming mining, but obviously I could be wrong. Second question is where do I learn the mining skill?

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-04-18 16:24:23

@Krishna:

There is currently no donation page at all, last time I checked. A chinese player also checked and confirmed this. The only way to donate currently is to make a QQ account and contact one of the developers, letting them know you're interested.

@Death: Ingots are the currency for donating. I'm assuming gold ingot is a mistranslation, though I suppose you could literally be spending golden ingots on valuable things.

Mining is learned from the blacksmith in Lanshan.

2017-04-18 17:04:02

What are the system requirements?

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2017-04-18 17:18:45

hello. where i can find a equipment for my summoner level 22? thanks

Sorry for my english

2017-04-18 17:30:40

Wow. This is just plain stupid. Am I missing files, because, despite trying to run it on a real pc, I get no success.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2017-04-18 20:29:26

@alisson: You can look in the market for magic robes. You can also get magic boosting bracelets and necklaces from eagles in the desert, and from powerful orc warriors in woma forest. You can also browse the market for more powerful jewelry that provides magic attack, but I think most of that is level 23.

@techmaster20: No files are missing if you get it from the mega download in the first post.

2017-04-18 20:42:37

where do I find a shop that has more then rings, necklaces, and bracelets?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-04-18 22:56:21

flame_elchemist wrote:

where do I find a shop that has more then rings, necklaces, and bracelets?

no, Most of the equipment is played out

2017-04-18 22:57:52

so, i have to craft the others?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-04-19 14:30:00

Hello. Please, what class is mage? master, hunter or summoner? Thanks. and When I will be mage, when and where can I learn fireball, or any spells?

2017-04-19 16:25:17

hi
maybe who can translation
---------------------------
Return Of The King
ŌŚÕāĻõŃĢĆÖĀžµÄÕ½³£¬´ų×ÅĆĪĻėĪŅĆĒŅ»Ęš´³£¬°®ŗŽĒ鳚ĪŅĆĒŅ»Ęš·ÖĻķ£¬Õā£¬ŹĒĶõÕßµÄĀ·ÉĻ£
ĻķŹÜĮķĄąÕ½¶·µÄ·čæń£¬ČČŃŖøś×ÅŠÄĢųĀżĀżŌŚČ¼ÉÕ£¬Õ÷·žŹĒĪŅĆĒĪØŅ»µÄÄæ±ź£¬Õā£¬ŹĒĶõÕßµÄČŁŅ«£
¶Ō£¬Õā¾ĶŹĒĪŅĆĒŹģĻ¤µÄĶõÕß¹éĄ´£ŌŚÕāĄļĪŅĆĒĪŖÕ÷·ž¶ųÕ½£¬Ī»ŗĶĘ½¶ųÕ½£Čē½ńĶõÕß¹éĄ´µÄÓ¢ŠŪ»ļ°éĆĒŅŖ´ó±äÉķĮĖ£¬2017Äź5ŌĀ1ČÕ£¬ĶõÕß¹éĄ´½«¾Ł°ģÓ¢ŠŪ´ó±äÉķĢŲŹā»ī¶Æ£Ņ»ŃłµÄĢōÕ½£¬Ņ»ŃłµÄpk£¬Ņ»ŃłµÄĻõŃĢĆÖĀž£¬²»Ņ»ŃłµÄÕ½³½«»įøųĪŅĆĒ²»Ņ»ŃłµÄ·ē²É£Ķ¬Ź±Ņ²ČĆ¹ć´óÅóÓŃĆĒĮĖ½āĶõÕßÓ¢ŠŪĮķĄąµÄŅ»Ćę£ÖµµĆŅ»ĶęµÄÓĪĻ·£¬ÖµµĆĮĖ½āµÄÓ¢ŠŪ»ļ°é£¬ÖµµĆŅ»æ´µÄĶķ»į£¬øüÖµµĆŅ»¹ŪµÄĢōÕ½pk£¹Ł·½»¹×¼±øĮĖĒ§ŌŖ¼¶´ó½±£¬Äś»¹ŌŚµČŹ²Ć´ÄŲ£æ×ß¹żĀ·¹ż£¬Ē§ĶņÄś±š´ķ¹ż£¬ŗĆĶęµÄÓĪĻ·£¬ŗĆæ´µÄpkµČ×ÅÄśµÄĘŚ´żŗĶ²ĪÓėŶ£
»ī¶Æ¹ęŌņ£ŗĶę¼ŅŅŃĶŶÓĪŖµĪ»±ØĆū£¬ĶŶӹęÄ£²»µĆÉŁÓŚ10ČĖ£ĆæøöĶŶÓÄĆ³öČżøö½ŚÄæĄ´ÓėĘäĖū²ĪČüĶŶӽųŠŠPK£¬Čżøö½ŚÄæÖŠÓŠŅ»øöæÉŅŌĘøĒėĶāŌ®´śĄĶ£±ØĆūĮŖĻµ¹Ł·½ČĖŌ±£¬Ģį¹©°ļÅÉĆū³ĘŗĶ°ļÖ÷ÓĪĻ·ID£¬²ĪČüĒśÄ棬¼°ĮŖĻµ·½Ź½£¬ĪŅĆĒ½«½ųŠŠ³õ²½ÉóŗĖ£±ØĆūæŖŹ¼ČÕĘŚ2017Äź4ŌĀ17ČÕµ½2017Äź4ŌĀ22ČÕ£¬»¹ŌŚµČŹ²Ć´£ææģæģ´ųĘėÄćµÄĶŶÓÕ¹ĻÖÄćĆĒµÄ·ē²É°É£
»ī¶ÆŹ±¼ä£ŗ2017Äź5ŌĀ1ČÕĶķ9µć£¬»ī¶ÆµŲµć£ŗYYĶõÕß¹éĄ´¹Ł·½ĘµµĄ61246036£
OK   

2017-04-19 16:43:57

and
I not understand what's going on I can no longer play after two minutes threw me from the server

2017-04-19 23:48:11

@toto:

That is a mesasge that tells you about an upcoming PK event. Basically, people will organize into teams of 10 and fight each other for rewards.

Registration starts on april 17th, and I was going to try to organize a team.

2017-04-20 05:43:28 (edited by sanslash332 2017-04-20 05:47:20)

Hello @拓海
I have a problem. I want forge a wolf cloak, but after get all the required items (20 wolf skin, 5 spider silks, 5 spider theet) I went to the blacksmith in the spider village, and select the option forge wolf cloak... but ¿where is storred the result?
The game consume the required items, but the resulting cloak isn't on my items, or in my wearables. What i can do? Or What I have to do to get mi wolf cloak?

Current, I'm a level 16 hunter. If i'm under the required level for that cloak... The game must block you do that action, for doesn't loose these items.

Well, thanks tongue

2017-04-20 05:49:30

sanslash332 wrote:

Hello @拓海
I have a problem. I want forge a wolf cloak, but after get all the required items (20 wolf skin, 5 spider silks, 5 spider theet) I went to the blacksmith in the spider village, and select the option forge wolf cloak... but ¿where is storred the result?
The game consume the required items, but the resulting cloak isn't on my items, or in my wearables. What i can do? Or What I have to do to get mi wolf cloak?

Current, I'm a level 16 hunter. If i'm under the required level for that cloak... The game must block you do that action, for doesn't loose these items.

Well, thanks tongue

Because of the failure probability of forging equipment

2017-04-20 09:43:35

hi can horses or boar die? i am level 28 summoner now maybe i try to get one but they are strong.

2017-04-20 12:00:05

Hi DavidSolomon, I would join this PK event... What should I do?