2017-04-14 08:06:41

hello,
open your flaps, then take off and when check your altitude then retract your flaps and turn your landing gear up, check with z that you are above 10 and then retract flaps and landing gear

2017-04-14 19:27:38

That worked thanks! What do I do for the first task? I just kept flying and flying. How do I find an airport to land?

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2017-04-14 20:38:30

Press shift+f8, or f8.
After pressing f8, find Europe, Slovakia and then, Šurany.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-04-14 22:38:48

Thanks!!

2017-04-15 05:09:29

Hi guys. Sorry for double posting. Can someone help me with my problem? I have installed the game but when I launch it it says like this:
==============================================================================
= 4/14/2017 8:49:57 AM                                                       =
==============================================================================
There was an error during the execution of this program.
The application might become unstable and even useless.
It's recommended that you save your work and close this application.
Unable to write to C:\Program Files\Eurofly\Eurofly\Eurofly.ini. I also tried check the ini file in it's directory but I can't see it. It's not there. How to solve? Wanna give this a try.
Thanks.

2017-04-15 22:19:39

Did you try running as adminastrator? If not try to uninstal and reinstal the program. That's all I can think of to do.

2017-04-15 23:07:33 (edited by Jeffb 2017-04-15 23:11:21)

The English instructions in the tasks really need some cleaning up translation wise. These past 2 tasks or so I’ve had a hard time understanding where I’m supposed to go. It be nice if you could pick which continent you do your training in. Also the Destination is never listed when you read over your assignment. There also seems to be a bug when increasing or decreasing the altitude you have to jump a lot up and down to get it to 0. Has anyone else had this problem? I’m loving this game so far though!

2017-04-16 00:18:00

Hi,
ok, to the last poster, if you can't understand the task wording and yep that definitely needs some work, then if you do shift and A it will bring up essential task info like start and end points.
Now for the fun part, over the past months I have been completely modding eurofly. I think I am nearly finished. I have made a load of new aircraft and changed nearly all the default aircraft sounds. I hope this will make the game a lot more interesting. Here is a link to the entire aircrafts folder. In here are the old defaults too, so you will still have them, but defaults I have changed now say mod after them, and there are many completely new aircraft too.
To install, just go to your eurofly folder, you will see a folder called aircrafts. Make a backup of this somewhere else in case something goes wrong then you can at least go back to the way you were. Now, after unzipping my folder, delete the current aircraft folder out of the eurofly folder and paste in my new one. All the new aircraft will show up, but remember if you don't yet have access to cat 2 or 3 aircraft yet then they will not show up in the game yet.
Here's the download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7kd4n60l73r6u … s.zip?dl=0

I am also almost finished with the audio folder, which has a new autopilot sound, pasanger sounds and landing gear.
Enjoy the aircrafts.
Declan.

2017-04-16 01:16:10

I did do Shift + A but no destanation is listed for some reason.

2017-04-16 01:23:38

For pop culture reference, can you guys make an American flight from Chicago to Kentucky, wherein you can elect to have a passenger forcibly "reaccomodated"?

Thanks.
Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2017-04-16 02:36:16

Thanks for the new mod! Can't wait to check out these sounds!

2017-04-17 20:47:11

Hello, everyone, I made a few more aircraft, mostly Soviet or Russian. I tried to edit the maximum what I can and know. Download the package and see if you like. these aircraft is not in the original game, were written separately. The specifications are taken from Wikipedia.
do you have a suggestion for a new aircraft or the sound is not good, tell me and I'll try  fix curent sound or make something new for me and other users.

db link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c0nuosyg2ubqr … s.rar?dl=0

I play simulations such as Eurotruck and american truck simulator. If you hear the trucks coming, run as fast as possible. Maybe I'm behind the wheel :D

2017-04-17 21:26:42

is it possible to get this game in an installer already translated with sounds etc?

2017-04-18 19:49:39

Hi all,

I am not sure if somebody has already asked about this before...

It seems there is a lag in running Eurofly when you are flying over the oceans.

I just flew a long free flight from Natal, Rio Grande do Norte State, Brazil to Hanga Roa, Easter Island, Chile (South Pacific).
When I crossed Chile and started to fly the long distance over the South Pacific from the Chilean coast to Easter Island, the program and the flight got very laggy.

Here is the data of the flight:
Aircraft: Boeing 747 mod
Cruising air speed: 990 km per hour
Cruising altitude: 10000 m
Route: Natal, Rio Grande do Norte State, Brazil - Hanga Roa, Easter Island, Chile
over Brazil, Bolivia, Chile and South Pacific
Distance: 8145 km
Estimated flight time: 8 hr 13 min
Actual flight distance: 8151 km
Actual flight time: 11 hr 18 min 19 sec

So, as you can notice from the stats, the actual flight time was over 3 hours longer than the estimated flight time.
And the average air speed per hour is:
8151/11,33 = 719,42 km per hour
It is about 270 km per hour slower than the cruising air speed.
Of course there are dead winds from time to time, but there are also tailwinds and they do not affect so much to the average cruising air speed.
This lag does not appear when you are flying over the continents.

I noticed the same lag when I was doing the tasks where you need to fly long distances over the oceans, for example
in the task 8-7 Los Angeles, California - Tokyo Haneda, Japan.

I looked the running processes  from taskmanager when I was flying over the South Pacific and when the program was very laggy,
eurofly.exe was about 600 to 700 mt

Is there a bug in the program or what can cause this?

Thanks for any help in advance!

2017-04-18 20:09:51

I would send them an email at [email protected] I emailed them because I can't get past Task16. Each time I land and go to the parked position it gives me an error.

2017-04-18 21:29:03

hi guys,

I just loaded up the game and am currently sitting in my light aircraft,   is there a button I must press to start a tutorial? or am I expected to know how to fly an air plane off the bat.

2017-04-18 21:33:43

There is no in game tutorial the game documentation includes a quick guide for taking off and landing. I'd take a look at that as well as the list of keyboard commands.

2017-04-18 22:01:51

Hi all.
Well I am happy to do a tutorial on eurofly but to go through the entire task list took me about 4 months last time.
If someone that is starting out or has the time would like to do it well they can do it I guess.
For me I do have the time, well I may have the time but I need to know now so I can have the time so I can do it.
It won't be for every task.
Tasks people need help with
task 1-10.
Tasks 11-20.
Tasks 20-30
tasks 25-40.
tasks 60-70.
In base terms.
The first tasks are intro, take off and land.
Next group of tasks have passengers.
Next group cover a regular task.
The next group cover avoiding countries.
Then there are flying to points or through points.
Thing is that most of the manual is still not translated.
Another thing, while I have seen some updates to voice files of late, no news has actually come out in fact when I contacted the guys that make eurofly I didn't get any responce.
What I'd really like to know, is how as an inspecter I can now make user tasks and how they are processed.
There are obvious advanced ways in how we can structure our task plan.
But I never got into it.
Worse with the profile thus completed the game is basically clocked bar the autogenerated tasks and this gets boring real quick.
Even with the profile I have always ended up using turbo on all tasks I feel safe, I don't wait for hours and hours to complete a task at all.
And as things go, eventually you just end up taking long tasks the music is nice but thats it.
Saying that my strong point is fast action and strategy  I am not a simulations guy.
I mean I will test and play them, but no I don't care to play long winded sims over maybe eurofly a little trucker or the train sims, even then once I am done and have the content done they all take a spot on the completed road.
One thing I have noticed is that eurofly will randomly maybe because of changes in sound card or something stop using sapi, then start using it again on its own or half use sapi.
There is nothing wrong with it but simming for really long periods of time is not what I like.

2017-04-18 23:06:00

There are some playthroughs on youtube that I found to be helpful. Once you get the hang of flying the rest is pritty streight forward.

2017-04-19 16:31:04

does anyone have a short key command list on a note pad file they can upload for me?

I got a feeling I could really get into this game as sims are my favourite style of game,  I just got 2 badges to get on nick adamsons tube sim to complete that 1,

I wish all devs made games like nick to be honest, they are so well made and easy to pick up and are great fun, I have requested a flight sim and a truck driving sim from nick but because he is a busy guy I can't see it happening,   I even asked he could use the game mechanics for tube sim to extend the game to the rail network. 

He kindly pointed me to jim kitchens truck sim and euro fly, but quite frankly they are not in the same league as his 2 games quality wise although I did enjoy jims truck game its just there was no depth at all.

I just need to keep playing the lotto each week and if I win I will personally employ nick adamson to create audio games full time.

2017-04-19 17:00:18

Check the game documentation.

2017-04-19 22:52:28

Hi,
firstly, I do know, from being on the English Eurofly mailing list, that the dev is going to soon release a big update with more features. I can't say exactly what they are, partly because I don't know them all and partly because I don't even know if all of them, many of which were my suggestions, will be implemented. I would encourage those of you who want updates to join the list as the dev does sometimes post on their and you will get beta's of upcoming versions to test.
As for the lagging, it could be due to winds. Maybe the game just isn't good at estimating the flightimes for longer flights. It's happened to me before, but there again it could be a bug. I will send an email to the dev as he usually replies to me, but not always.
I am always making new planes, just made a Dassault Falcon 7x and some more Cessna's which I will upload soon.
All I can say right now is the game is still under development it seems that more things will be added, as it is not completely realistic at all yet.
I will also recorde a tutorial showing you how to do all the important things, for example taking off, landing, avoiding points and auto systems for those who are just getting started. Expect it in a couple of days.
Declan.

2017-04-19 23:10:10

well I am ashamed to say I am stuck on task 1. lol

I fuel up, buckle in, close door, turn off brakes, turn engines on, extend flaps then ask for runway clearance, this is where I get stuck.

down arrow does nothing to angle the nose and the home key does not accelerate the plane even though the engines are running, so no idea what I have missed.

2017-04-20 00:07:59

Are you using Jaws? There is a fix for Jaws but I could not get it to work so I've been playing the game with NVDA.

2017-04-20 01:10:36

Hmmm, email list, that would really be cool, its never been mentioned anywhere, how does one get on such a list.
I'd really like to get on it.