@raygrote, thanks for all your reports.
1. Hitting coins is a little tricky because it is hard to tell when I am centered on a coin. Sometimes I am just one square to the left or right but this isn't very audible.
Yes, we've already received this report. We'll try to fix that in the next update.
2. On the converse, mines seem to be a little too easy to hit.
That's it. Mines are made to not let you win the game.
3. I once had a situation where I stopped my car, but could not start it again until I exited the game. I don't know how it happened, but it was a one-time thing so I'm not that worried about it.
Well yeah, I haven't got this bug yet, and I played a lot in order to test stuff. This can be a problem that happens very rarely.
4. The music volume in the shop cannot be adjusted, which makes it impossible to hear what items are available in the shop. This is a major problem.
You can adjust the shop music volume with f1 and f2.
5. I think a little more documentation is needed on items in the shop, and the cars. What is the difference between the cars, is it just the gears and the speeds those gears can achieve? What is the hand break useful for?
First of all, the difference between cars is their speed, and the speed that the gears can achieve. Hand break is useful when you want to stop your car faster than it stops with the down arrow key.
6. Some of the wording is a little weird, but that's not really an issue.
I'm wondering what you meant with this. Really.
Again, thanks for reporting the bugs you've found, and enjoy playing!
Please thumbs my posts up. Thanks!