2017-04-18 17:24:01

hello everyone,

I've made some new updates to the DYC(Drive your Car) game.
There are a lot of new obstacles to avoid, weather system, and much more!

Well, you really should try it out at:
http://storm-productions.tk/games.html

Yeah, enjoy, and write down your comments in the comments system included.

Email: [email protected]
Discord: StormProductions
Telegram: https://stormproductions.t.me/

2017-04-18 18:06:44

Hey Storm.
I tried the game and it is super.
I can not avoid some mines.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-04-18 18:08:08

I like this little game so far, but why do I keep on dying on the third track? I move forward and die with seemingly no explanation. Also, the third track takes a long time to start, with this weird fluttery thing in the background.

2017-04-18 18:09:13

Yes.
I want to know this please.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-04-18 18:13:03 (edited by Saman 2017-04-18 18:19:30)

hello. The wind sound is a new weather, and the third level loads the weather sounds and because of that, it takes time. The reason that you  clide with an object without any warnings before   is that the sound  updater  updates the game  sound every ms, but the  car's speed is very fast, so it has some problems updating the sounds, but don't worry. We'll fix that.
best regards

2017-04-18 18:58:54

Hello everyone how can I aoid the mines I'm at track 2. Best regards, Karlitos.

2017-04-18 19:04:14

also one suggestions for the developer. CAn you add the gear box in the game. Because shifting gear is real in the cars.

2017-04-18 19:08:05

sure, we'll add that. Thanks for the suggestion,

2017-04-18 19:14:45

you avoid mines by going to left or right

2017-04-18 19:34:03

I can't drive the big truck everytime when I try i just crash and die. I'm not sure why but die. Lol

2017-04-18 19:52:07

which track? and when?

2017-04-18 20:36:48

I try track 1 and 3. ANd I have same problem on theese two tracks

2017-04-18 20:44:21

it's possible that you run into a lmm, or a mine.

2017-04-22 23:54:01 (edited by musicalman 2017-04-22 23:57:49)

This is a fun game. However there are a few things about it which I find annoying.
Hitting coins is a little tricky because it is hard to tell when I am centered on a coin. Sometimes I am just one square to the left or right but this isn't very audible. On the converse, mines seem to be a little too easy to hit.

I once had a situation where I stopped my car, but could not start it again until I exited the game. I don't know how it happened, but it was a one-time thing so I'm not that worried about it.

The music volume in the shop cannot be adjusted, which makes it impossible to hear what items are available in the shop. This is a major problem.

I think a little more documentation is needed on items in the shop, and the cars. What is the difference between the cars, is it just the gears and the speeds those gears can achieve? What is the hand break useful for?

Some of the wording is a little weird, but that's not really an issue.

Still, this is a fun little game! I'm now on the normal raceway (third track) and contrary to what other people are experiencing, I am not having any issues due to glitches or bugs. That pit next to a mine near the first turn looks like a brilliant trap. I haven't passed that part yet but I am eager to try again.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2017-04-23 17:34:36

Hello.

@raygrote, thanks for all your reports.

1. Hitting coins is a little tricky because it is hard to tell when I am centered on a coin. Sometimes I am just one square to the left or right but this isn't very audible.

Yes, we've already received this report. We'll try to fix that in the next update.

2. On the converse, mines seem to be a little too easy to hit.
That's it. Mines are made to not let you win the game.

3. I once had a situation where I stopped my car, but could not start it again until I exited the game. I don't know how it happened, but it was a one-time thing so I'm not that worried about it.
Well yeah, I haven't got this bug yet, and I played a lot in order to test stuff. This can be a problem that happens very rarely.

4. The music volume in the shop cannot be adjusted, which makes it impossible to hear what items are available in the shop. This is a major problem.
You can adjust the shop music volume with f1 and f2.

5. I think a little more documentation is needed on items in the shop, and the cars. What is the difference between the cars, is it just the gears and the speeds those gears can achieve? What is the hand break useful for?
First of all, the difference between cars is their speed, and the speed that the gears can achieve. Hand break is useful when you want to stop your car faster than it stops with the down arrow key.

6. Some of the wording is a little weird, but that's not really an issue.
I'm wondering what you meant with this. Really.

Again, thanks for reporting the bugs you've found, and enjoy playing!

Email: [email protected]
Discord: StormProductions
Telegram: https://stormproductions.t.me/

2017-05-05 20:59:43

hello all i am in normal track how i can avoide pits on this track? please help