2017-04-17 06:41:38

Hi all,
I have just posted a new update to rhythm rage along with a new soundpack.
A message of the day announcing this will follow later, but for now, go grab the update and then download the pack from the packs downloader menu.
The new update includes interactive tutorials for the new pack, you can readmore about them in the game!

To grab the update go to my site as usual
http://oriolgomez.com

Enjoy!

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2017-04-17 06:43:44

This is awesome, I really look forward to trying the new pack.
I also hope more people will create packs for Rhythm rage the way they have beatstar as well.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-17 07:11:56

strange, I've just downloaded the new update, however when I choose the download packs option in the main menu I didn't see anything new.
is the new pack got released or is the new pack hasn't been uploaded?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-04-17 09:49:06

yes
i forgot to upload pack
my bad
hah hah!
i will later today

2017-04-17 13:35:48

did you only update the installer? I downloaded the zip and it was the old version.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2017-04-17 15:32:41

no i updated both but you wont see many changes without the new pack

2017-04-17 15:32:43

I'm afraid I'm having the same problem here, I downloaded the plane zip but it seems to be the old version using the pack downloader doesn't show me any new packs.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-17 15:50:15

I think what we need to do now is just wait for him to upload the new pack

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2017-04-17 16:08:18

agreed with hanif... just give the guy some time to sort everything out

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-04-17 21:23:18

uh guys? i'm the first after to oriol to beat this kick ass pack! hell yeah man! keep it up!

2017-04-18 01:32:03

I'm confused. Is the person that beat the new pack a beta tester or something, or what is the name of the new one?

2017-04-18 02:21:36

damn, I love this pack! some of these levels are hard though, heh but that's the best part... the only thing that sucks is my rhythming skills seem to have gone down slightly, since I haven't needed to use them for a while now

2017-04-18 03:16:25

I tried downloading every pack, but it still stays on the old one. Should I read download or something?

2017-04-18 09:20:26

after you download the pack, you have to go to the pack store and buy it there. it costs around 40 or 50 coins, so you have to play more to buy it.

2017-04-18 16:55:07

I'm not a tester. DD. You gonna have fun with the remix. My favorite level is epic battle 2. Oh, and I have 2 levels at perfect, and 7 at super. I've also got all of the achievements. Hey Oriol, I found a bug. when you buy Packs, your credits stay the same.

2017-04-18 16:59:09

I did have fun with the remix... failed horribly though, holy shiiiit lols
so much to remember!

2017-04-18 17:52:14

As a person  just installing the game fresh, I would've rather had the default pack changed to using the new system. I can never get the hang of some of the things in the default pack. Also, what's the name of it. There's a bunch up there already, and I'm not sure which uses the new system.

2017-04-18 18:09:24

The new pack is called extension 1.

2017-04-18 22:18:00

Well.
The game pack is interesting.
I have noticed that on any pack with interactive tutorials quitting the tutorial half way through does not stop playing the music and you have to restart the program so it behaves normally.

2017-04-19 07:57:38

wow it's a real toughy.

Since I completed the hardcore pack recently it's nice to get some more levels, and I really like the interactive tutorial menu (I could do with one of those fht ecrazy factory in the retro world pack).

thanks Oriol.