2017-04-13 12:56:53

Ok I know this has been brought up a number of times before, but I don't remember ever seeing a solution. The issue is that when I try to log in I get a message, something like "error: this user is not active". This has happened to more than one account I've created, and to more than one person I know. And once it has happened there's no way to get into your account, even if you try to reset your password. But yet you also can't create a new account with that same email because it says it has already been used. So since I'm running out of email addresses to use, does anyone know why this happens and how to prevent it? I know people have mentioned not unsubscribing from their emails, which is not something I or anyone else I know has done; we usually just filter them out. Is that perhaps the problem? Do they ever have something you need to respond to? I've also gotten the suggestion to use an american address. Would that actually make a difference?

2017-04-13 13:02:48

I think it is a really silly system. Usually, if an account is inactive, logging in should fix it, on any normal system. But this is almost like banning, not making an account inactive! There's a difference! For goodness ake if they need verification then let the users verify, don't just lock them out!

2017-04-13 15:03:48

this has happened to me one time even if I've logged on just fine about a day ago. I've created an account with an US address and now everything is fine. I think that something is seriously wrong with their account system, the only solution is to contact the administrators of blind mice mega mall and let them know about those issues.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2017-04-13 15:04:00

Hello,   although i come from south africa, i have created a US acount, but it only worked 2 times, that i did not have to have any problems with that same message.
But 1 day after i have created the US acount, i got the message, this user is already active, and when i reset the acount password, i tried it again, and it worked.
but i don't know what happened but the next time i wanted to download a movie, it said error, this account could not be found.
Sorry to here that happened to you, it happened to all of us i guess.
I think that i have used more than 4 email addresses.
My 2 gmail accounts, my icloud account, my mother's Email address and my brother's Email address.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2017-04-14 12:24:20

Hi.
Hmm, that's strange, when I reset my password, it works good for the current login atempt.
Something anoying me though is that some of the movies or TV series on there are not described, I had this multiple times now. If someone has the series 24 in a described version, that would be cool.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-04-14 12:33:40

I've searched for that particular series on various sites and I have asked around on different groups but sadly I couldn't find it described, I don't think that a described version was released to the public.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2017-04-14 17:28:42

I managed to get the password reset thing to work for my one account. It's going to be annoying to do that everytime I want to get in though.
BTW, does anyone know if the walking dead is audio described passed season 1? I've only found season1 on the vault and it seemed like something I might enjoy.

2017-04-15 13:51:05

can anyone tell me if this sight has fast and the furious8 described, or is there a site that will have it?

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-04-15 17:11:02

They probably won't get fast 8 for a little while, but I'm sure they will get it quite soon.

2017-04-16 13:54:15

well, for those having problems logging in, here's the most recent movie vault.
http://txt.do/dr4ma

I'll try to update it, check it out once a while

:)

2017-04-16 16:04:41

Hi.
I suppose that fast 8 will get an audio describtion, the german cinema version has one already, so the english one can't be far off, I guess they will get the movie when the DVD release is happening.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-04-16 16:51:33

@st.mc thanks very much. I guess these are the most recent additions, right?

Sorry for my english :D

2017-04-17 15:01:28

Hi,
Wow I'm liking this format. IT'd be awesome if someone could collaborate and add more stuff from the vault, although that'd probably take a loong time though.

2017-04-17 17:17:11

Hi.
Well, as I looked at it, it seamed pritty messed up, not catigorized or sorted in alphabetical order, or did I miss something here?
Or wait, BT sync folder with all movies, if that would be legal that would be quite cool.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-04-17 21:41:35

simba
It was the most recent 10 movies or tv shows posted.

2017-04-18 11:28:43 (edited by mahedee 2017-04-18 11:29:22)

hello, for accessing the movie vault, reset you're password and when it said  password has been changed, go and find movie vault, and a question. is there any other sites for downloading described movies or just blind mice? and I'm also looking for walking dead season 2 and later,

2017-04-18 13:01:07

Just added homeland season 6
check post 10 for more info

2017-04-19 13:46:05

I wished someone could make a btsync folder with all the described movies and shows. If I had a desktop again and could put like 8 tb of storage in  or something I would do it. I wished sendspace on the free version would allow at least 1 mb or even 500 KBPS instead of that 80 kbps crap...... What is this, 1995? LOL

2017-04-23 13:10:33

hi.
For those having problems accessing movie vault, they've just added Emerald City, Assassin's Creed, Live By Night, Broadchurch s3, and Hunting The KGB Killers.
check this out for more info and download links

2017-04-23 17:30:47

Thanks, this is really useful. Keep it up.

2017-04-24 08:36:01

I just subscribed to Sero, which use to be known as system access mobile network.

They now have platform specific subscriptions for those who only want the content and community features.

This is perfect for someone like myself who doesn't need things like the media library email and socializer.

Anyway, I've noticed that the movies and tv shows they add are pretty much on par with blind mice.

Plus, you can download to your device and watch, or listen in this case, since it's the audio track only.

Their blog probably can explain it better, but I think it's a good deal.

http://serotalk.com/2017/04/18/a-tax-br … cant-beat/

Keep in mind the price may change depending on your country.