2017-03-16 21:55:01

In all honesty if you want to do that you should probably just rebuild it from scratch. The code in braillemon is ungodly levels of terrible.

you like those kinds of gays because they're gays made for straights

2017-03-17 04:45:20

@omer
An MSVCP100.dll error is specific to the windows operating system itself and can be the result of a number of things, such as a Registry, Malware, or Hardware issue. Its something that happens to some users, though solutions are often hit or miss.

You can try installing the MSC++ 2010 SP1 redistributable MFC update [here] which will replace and update the file, as well as installing any available updates. The last person I came across with this issue was also running windows 7, and there was some issue that was preventing them from getting any updates that complicated things.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2017-03-17 09:45:23

For me, I had to replace the version of the DLL and it worked. I think the best way to solve the problem is to install all versions of Visual C++.

2017-03-19 00:56:41

Hi...
huh, Now I am stukt in Foosha city.
Ware I can get a gold teeth?

Hi Daigonite. I hope you'l  releess the final vertion as fast as you kan. Because I am Realy like this game!

best regards, muhammad chafid

2017-03-19 13:15:14

I think the gold teath is somewhere in the Safari zone, can't remember exactly where, though.

2017-03-19 18:12:53

quick question, will braillemon keep receiving updates, or is it a dropped project and are you going to just keep working on cullors?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-03-19 18:36:28

Daigonite said that she is no longer working on Braillemon that's why it is now open sourced.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2017-03-25 11:48:29

Please, could you tel me where is the gold teeth? I couldn't find it in the safari zone

2017-03-25 13:07:18 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2017-03-25 13:11:38)

Have you been in all the areas? Because it should be there. I found it in the section farthest from the entrance, as I recall.

I managed to beat the Elite Four some time back, so I know you can get that far despite the bugs.

2017-03-26 09:38:04 (edited by pulseman45 2017-03-26 09:38:43)

Now that's interesting. I guess maybe there is a way to skip some of the guards before victory road. Also, I found another bug. When the bell of the Safari zone rings, you may be in a somewhat infinite map where you can catch pokemons from the safari zone without the safari constrains. This is the kind of bug for which I wonder if it should be removed, because there was also a way to catch safari pokemons without constrains in the originals, though, of course, this wasn't wanted by the developers.

2017-03-26 11:53:42

As for the infinite maps, if you can, keep a teleporter on hand. You can usually escape if you have that option.

2017-03-27 00:41:39

Could you tel me where the coordinates of the gold teeth?

2017-03-27 08:21:50 (edited by pulseman45 2017-03-27 08:23:44)

So, speaking of infinite map/area. I went to sea if I could cross the route that is before Victory Road. None of the guards were there, however there is an area where you apparently have to use rock smash. I wasn't expecting that because I was pretty sure it wasn't in the originals, plus I don't know where the rock smash tm is.
I discovered that if you enter this area by certain coordinates, you get stuck and have to escape using fly/teleport. In order to get less frustrated if I made the same mistake again, I saved near the area. Bad idea.
I had to reload it eventually because I got stuck again, but when I do I am in a truely infinite area that is considered as a house, so no digging/flying allowed (can't test for teleporting). There is no locator, in fact there is a building somewhere but it isn't possible to enter in it.
So, I guess I can't use this save file anymore. I have an older one, so maybe I will use it eventually and do all that needs to get done again, at least it is mostly level grinding, not much more.
A problem I have though, is that, in that save file, the guards were there, and if I want to go up to the Elite four I have to make so they aren't, and I don't know what triggers that.
My real question though, is if anyone knows where the Rock Smash TM is. Because apparently it is required to go to the Elite Four.

2017-03-29 01:01:44

I think HM rock smash is in the silfco but I am not sure, because the door at flor 5 nede a cart key. Please, could you tel me where is the cart key is?

2017-03-29 09:40:09 (edited by pulseman45 2017-03-29 09:52:29)

Apparently it is somewhere on the fifth floor, can't really verify exactly where it is. I didn't manage to find the Rock Smash HM in Sylph Co, so I guess I missed it despite all the time it took me to finish it. Unless you are refering to Fire Red/Leaf Green in which some of the TM/HMs may be obtained differently. Or maybe it is in a place that is buggy, I know there are some in Sylph Co. Anyway, I'll have to compare with a FR/LG walkthrough to see if I find it.
Edit: It seems the place where you find Rock Smash in FR/LG is not the same, so you clearly refer to Braillemon. Still, if you are lost in Sylph Co eventually, try following a walkthrough of the original games. At least I know it helped me at the end.

2017-03-30 12:12:15

An other questions.
1. Where is the daycare man, I only ce a computer in daycare senter.
2. Please, could you tel me where is the teleporter shood i take? i can't find card key @ 5th flor. I search the card key @ 5th flor as best as I can but I find nuthing
3. Where is the warkthru, where I can get it, I don't have the original game.

2017-03-31 13:46:43

Can't help to much with your two first questions. For walkthroughs, you can find them on GameFAQs, Bulbapedia, and probably other websites as well.

2017-04-06 00:47:10

Thangks for helps. I'v read the warkthroo.
a question: How doo I go to serulian kave?

2017-04-08 09:10:50 (edited by pulseman45 2017-04-08 09:11:46)

I believe it can only be accessed after the Elite Four is beaten, via surfing in Serulian City.

2017-04-15 20:58:20

hello I have another question regarding this game. How was it produced without any sort of heavy lawsuit from nintendo? I mean all the content in the game was exactly the same from pokemon and location names down to the very lines of text the characters spoke, and the sounds and music were all the same. Could you tell me how you pulled this off?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-04-15 21:13:11

the game was never sold. She's not making any money  off of it, so they can't sue for anything. Now, if she sold it commercially, they go after her, but they can't because there was no money made off of it.

2017-04-16 16:59:18

I never received a C&D order from Nintendo. It's also likely since the release is so small that Nintendo probably doesn't care - after all I don't think it considers blind gamers as part of its demographic.

I made around $200 on donations, that's about it.

you like those kinds of gays because they're gays made for straights

2017-04-17 15:10:29

this is a very good concept. and the one well few things I noticed, is there's people sounds where there shouldn't be,  the daycare man is in the house, but past the room so you can't talk to him,
you go to deposit a pokemon and it says you only have one even though you know very well that you have more than one.
I didn't get far enough to try with anyone else, but evolving a nidorina with a moonstone to a nidoqueen, it picks up body slam, picks up the typing, but is still a nidorina.  by name.  even though the species name seems right.
oh and it is supposed to be able to learn dig, but it can't.

and running around route 9,  and having played yellow and blue  and fire red and leaf green for years.  the lay out of the route isn't matching up.
so yeah, good concept, and I'm sad to see that this is basically abandoned.

I do hope it gets finished in future. 

p.s I'm running the most stable release, 1400

I'm a blue eyed, pale pink, kitten.
A blue-eyed, pale pink, kitten that can smash the smashing out of people.
I'm mew, and you're going to get smashed.

2017-04-22 11:11:50 (edited by muhammad chafid 2017-04-22 11:12:33)

Hello.
Download the test vertion at page 56 of this topic.

2017-05-05 03:50:47

Does anyone have the latest test version? The sight seems to be broken.

Take care, it's a desert out there.