2017-04-16 07:37:42

Hello, everyone.
Some of you may know me, and some of you may not. But if you do... my identity should be obvious.
If you don't, let me give you some information about what's going on.
Do you like space games? Have you been searching for a space moo to try your hands at? Well, look no further than Cosmic Rage.
I am the manager of a soundpack there, and I freely admit that I'm starting to run out of room to advance it.
Although one already existed, I didn't feel it was good enough. To that end, I started to create my own with... frankly, no idea what I was doing. Now over five months later, my soundpack has turned into a surprising hit among some of the players. But there's a problem.
I'm not that advanced a coder. I'm not that great at sound editing. To that end, I need *you*. Do you have coding knowledge of vipmud that will blow a solid hole through a wall? Can you take the most basic sound and turn it into something otherworldly? IF the answer is yes, even remotely so, to these two questions... I'm looking for you. You can find me on Twitter, @jesse100rules, or by connecting to Cosmic Rage and creating a character by going to 109.228.48.230, port 7777.
I'm looking for a multiple person team. A few coders, a few sound editors, so if you don't hear from me, or don't manage to contact me imediately, don't fret.
I hope to see you soon!