2017-04-10 20:36:46

Hi guys.
No more words to say:
Please have a listen
http://oriolgomez.com/games/interactive.mp3

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2017-04-10 20:44:05

Finally! that is great to see it here!

Now my dream is to find a musician and make the whole game and not only an engine to let everyone be creative (it's great ofcourse)

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-04-10 21:14:30

Awesome! I  was replaying some of the hardcore levels the other day and thinking something like  would be great since there are some beat combinations I just don't get, indeed in a lot of ways understanding how things should! go is half the battle (I had some major problems in retro world speak and spell, and in the pipes level for example).

Also nice to hear we'll be getting some new levels for rhythm rage soon.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-11 15:54:00

would love to see a rock style level whereby you are say the drummer, I think I could play that all day.

2017-04-11 17:22:04

Wow. Is this version released, or is this a preview/teaser for an upcoming patch? WHatever it is, it's really, really epic and I am looking forward to playing it.

2017-04-12 10:55:44

It's a new pack... and a new version of rr to go with it which adds this and fixes some other stuff. I might convert the old packs sometime so that the tutorials are interactive. But that might take some time.
I'm having so much fun making the new levels.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2017-04-12 12:35:24

this sounds grate

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2017-04-13 04:50:01

Oh that's great to hear! BTW, I do have some cool ideas for a soundpack, but since  now I'm all day in the office I dono when am I gonna be able to work on them, maybe weekends.
I've already talk to Oriol about this

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2017-04-15 06:33:36

When will this be available