2017-04-09 23:39:47

Hi all does someone have more cars for topspeed 3 and could someone upload it. Another question how to implement the extra cars in the game. Regards, Karlitos

2017-04-10 05:06:38

Hello.
Well which cars do you have right now? As far as implementing, it tells you in the manual how to do it.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-04-10 07:29:40

Hello.
Ok lets get started with the cars.
you need 3 files for your car at the least.
the 1 file is the wav file that is the name of your car that will be played in the menu of car selection.
the second file is the engine file that will be played in a loop when you drive.
and lastly, the .vhc file or that is what i think, i can not remember the file extension, but it contains all of the data of the car.
You will have to take all 3 of those files, and put them in the veculs folder in the topspeed folder that can be found in your program files.
and you will be ready to go.
lets make an example of how a bike should look in terms of folder structuring.
bike.wav, is going to be the name of my bike when i want to select it.
bikeengine.wav is going to be the engine of my bike that is in other words going to be played in a loop when i drive.
bike.vhc is my data file for the bike.
hope it helps. feel free to ask questions if you don't understand

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2017-04-10 12:39:21

Thanks a lot. I have default top speed 3 cars. Where I can find good sounds for car engine. And could someone share custom extra cars with me?

2017-04-13 11:13:27

I have only made a custom car, but i did it on my xp machine. i had to install win 7, so i lost it.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.