2017-04-10 14:39:32

I'm sorry to ask to many questions here. But, how do I get the chicken's corpss? I have tried having automatic items picking up, but that does not work, I have tried pressing backspace on it, that didn't work. Even tried using my collect skill but nothing. any ideas?

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2017-04-10 14:48:25

Jonnyboy1991 wrote:

I'm sorry to ask to many questions here. But, how do I get the chicken's corpss? I have tried having automatic items picking up, but that does not work, I have tried pressing backspace on it, that didn't work. Even tried using my collect skill but nothing. any ideas?

You should be able to when you hear the flys

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-04-10 15:25:32

when you hear the flies try to get the corpse in front of you and use the collection skill on it. you will get some item from it that you can sell to the meat shop for some extra gold.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2017-04-10 15:45:05

You mean, press F when focus on the collection skill and when you are focused on that item?

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2017-04-10 16:15:16

Does anyone know if this game supports email addresss using gmail, or is that not a good idea still?

2017-04-10 16:18:28

I was able to sign up with a gmail account. You might have to try a couple times.

2017-04-10 16:35:28

Hi
Gmail is supported. the problems is with hotmail.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2017-04-10 17:06:11

If is good to you, I signed using a yahoo account without problems.

@the player

This is a common problem know as lag. It have three factors in this case

1. the distance between you and the server. You know that the server is in china, and because that the lag issue will be more often and anoying that othergames
2. your current connection. To play smootly, you must have a good connection. minimum of 10 mb. With less is possible play but maive have connection drops.
3. the curent loads of the server. If the server have mutch players connected the lag will be more.

The most common problems with the lag are:

disconnect after minutes of play, if the game can't stablish a good connection with the server.

The enemies can attack you when are far to you.
You can't dettect any player or enemy because the game can't load it because can't ask to the server if some player or enemy are in the area that you are walking

In sumary
you have to try with a better internet connection, or play in a diferent time. Try to enter when aren't playing the chinece players.

2017-04-10 17:38:32

Wow, recent updates make this super playable. There's help files and good translation and everything, thanks @Dadi Technology!
Not sure I'll have time to play in the next couple days, but later this week I'll check this out some more.
And thanks to @拓海 (sorry if there are multiple people helping out -- eloquence doesn't like reading those characters) for all the help.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2017-04-10 18:08:06

I'm having an issue. The game doesn't seem to start.
init:0
17:04:43 20170410
err:already run 2
exit:not run
I've made sure that returnoftheking.exe and update.exer are not running. I checked task manager.
Using windows 7.

2017-04-10 18:37:29

@aaron: Are you trying to run the game using a virtual machine? If so, it will not work.

2017-04-10 18:47:21

No. This is a normal pc. I also do not have any cheating software.

2017-04-10 19:40:59

kratos wrote:

Hello. two advises from me. 1, Tri do better enemi navigation. for example. old hen northwest 5 m. not only 5 m, and it would be good, if we can play this game with joystick.

hi
when you press tab choose a target, you can press left shift + s, can have sound Navigation

2017-04-10 19:57:03

@sanslash332
I have a connection of 25 MB. That was good for all the online games so far. Trying to play the game when no one in China is playing may be worth a try. Though I figured, that the server seems to be especially busy during chinese night time. Maybe, they are doing maintenance work around that time. But I will keep trying. And I will try it on my other computer. Maybe it is my laptop...

2017-04-10 22:12:37

I finally got this game working and I have some questions.
First, how does the combat system work? I can't understand how it works.
How do I get items and see them? Also how do i heal? and is there any important keys i should know? please answer these in as much detail as possible, because i really want to play this.

2017-04-10 23:01:03 (edited by Tuohai 2017-04-10 23:09:58)

kingzombie wrote:

I finally got this game working and I have some questions.
First, how does the combat system work? I can't understand how it works.
How do I get items and see them? Also how do i heal? and is there any important keys i should know? please answer these in as much detail as possible, because i really want to play this.

hi
Combat system is a real-time battle
If you are using melee weapons and skills, you must Approaching enemy press space attack
If you are using ranged weapons and skills, You need to aim at the enemy then press space attack
Low initial skill hit rate, you must Up to level 7 can learn a good skill(hunter level 5 can learn skill)
when you used a skill, There will be a period of cooling time, So you'll feel a slow attack
you can press left shift+ 3 choose Automatic pick up or Do not automatically pick up items
when you choose Do not automatically pick up items, you can press tab choose it and Close to item and press backspace get it
you can press tab inspect Goals in the field of vision, you can press s follow it or used arrow Approach it. you can press left shift+ s  open Target's sound navigation
When you get hurt, you can go to Pharmacy buy Drugs Restore health(Summoner can used skill Restore health)
when kill a Enemy, if corpse have sound, you can used collection Collect material from the corpse
For more details, please refer to the help\en\doc\

2017-04-10 23:12:31

Hi
@拓海 a question, this developer has released others audiogames? Apart from the return of the King and plants v.s zombies.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2017-04-10 23:21:16 (edited by Tuohai 2017-04-10 23:21:57)

FabiG94 wrote:

Hi
@拓海 a question, this developer has released others audiogames? Apart from the return of the King and plants v.s zombies.

no. Not the same developer
There are some games, but can not be translated into English

2017-04-10 23:38:07

I don't have an en folder or english documentation in my folder, how do i get it? what's the most up to date version because it doesn't tell me i can update, also i tried to enable the item thing but it wouldn't pick anything up, please help.

2017-04-10 23:55:12

Hi all where i can find scarecrowds. It's second quest in this game

2017-04-11 00:33:43

Hi. To find them, go in the farm land. Where are ships and deers.

2017-04-11 01:37:24 (edited by cj89 2017-04-11 01:42:20)

I'll try and write up an introductory getting started thing when I get home as the info is quite scattered. From the bit I've played it looks like it has some potential, but so far it feels pretty empty as far as variety goes. I want to give it more of a chance though, at least to level 15/20 or so

2017-04-11 02:48:12

yes, No story connection, So it seems very scattered

2017-04-11 03:27:08

Post 423. There are lots of other things to kill on many other maps. But, a lot of those maps need a quite high level and high health to effectively kill the creatures on them. There are even other places you can get quests from. In fact, in  Lanshan, there is another task person you can accept quests from. On a lot of the other maps, there are other tasks. This is a very very well thought out game. I really enjoy it so much!!!

2017-04-11 07:49:54 (edited by prajwal 2017-04-11 07:50:29)

hello help me  i  cannot   login game says  abnormal  networck  y  is this?