2017-04-09 21:16:27

Well, the topic title says it all.
I did a search and nothing shows up, so I posted here.

2017-04-09 23:28:21

Hi Keith,
A Hero's Call is a game being developed by a new company called Out of Sight games, I can't remember if it's site or sight.
The game will be a single player role-playing game which will also be able to be played by sighted people, with some graphics. It will also be fully voice acted and have an explorable world.
The game was successfully funded on Kickstarted, not only that but it went over the funding goal, getting $10000.
There isn't a full on timeframe for release, but I think they are hoping for this year sometime.

2017-04-09 23:42:55

Hello Keith.
A hero's call is an rpg made by a new company out of sight games. There are too forum members on here that I know are working on the game- Joseph Westhouse, and Ian Reed, (who did tactical battle). The team might have gotten more members but those are the two I know for sure that are working on this.
Yes Aaron is right, a hero's call is a fully voice-acted, turn-based, rpg with a lot of neat stuff. There are demos on youtube you should check them out Are you sure you searched this forum correctly? There are two topics about a hero's call. If you search a hero's call they should both come up, one is in general discussion and the other is in new releases. I would post the links but i don't know how to do that.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-04-10 12:49:25

A Hero's Call, from Out of Sight Games.
An Accessible Fantasy Role Playing Game now under development.
Thanks to 278 people, A Hero's Call - An Accessible Fantasy RPG has been successfully funded through KickStarter.
The premier title from Out of Sight Games, is expected to be released in June 2017.
you are a traveler thrust into a world of possibilities
when you find the city of Farhaven under attack by a mysterious enemy.
Along with a small band of allies, you must explore the surrounding lands,
discover the identity of your enigmatic foe, and save Farhaven from certain conquest.
Do you have what it takes to answer a hero's call?
Discover an expansive world, Venture forth from the town of Farhaven to explore mysterious forests, goblin-infested tunnels, haunted catacombs, and much
more.
With 17 unique maps, you'll always have new lands to explore.
Follow a turn-by-turn beacon system to locations you've already discovered,
or venture out on your own, you never know what you might find!
Build your characters, Choose from one of six different classes, each with unique skills, and tailor your attributes for your specific style of play.
Will you use melee or ranged weapons?
Will you strike down your opponents with the power of the elements?
Or will you attack from the shadows?
Will you heal and defend with holy magic?
Or strike terror with the powers of necromancy?
Expand your party with four unique allies.
Engage with a dynamic world, Meet over 40 NonPlayer characters, with dynamic behaviors and dialogues affected by your choices and actions.
Some will fight alongside you, while others may have secrets to reveal.
Test your might as you explore and encounter over 70 different enemies,
from bandits and wolves to giant spiders, golems, and dragons,
you will never be lacking for foes to vanquish.
Turn-based combat provides comfort for players of all skill levels,
while positional audio puts you in the center of visceral, action-packed battles.

http://outofsightgames.com/a-heros-call/

2017-04-19 17:10:16

Thanks for catching this, guys. This topic went up while I was taking a necessary hiatus from AG.net to keep up with a busy time at work and school. I'm always happy to answer questions, though—assuming they aren't spoilers or things we want to keep to ourselves.