2017-04-08 17:55:29

About the first stadium, use a Skirial if you want to wreck it. Pick up a Wormer and level it to 15. It's insect poison air type. All the Manamons in the first part can be wrecked with wind force. And if you really want to wreck things, Vybrogen vs. Chingle. Vybrogen shuts down Chingle so hard that it can do nothing to Vybrogen until the chingle reaches level 30.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2017-04-09 20:25:33

How do I level the globular? All it does is thicken.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2017-04-09 21:21:00

Your best way of levelling globula is to evolve it from wormer, the wild ones are rather cruddy, though when it evolves into skieriel it rocks!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-10 11:37:28

globulars are actually a nice way of leveling up lower manamon. They'll just use thiken so they can't hurt the lowerleveled one. rofl

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-04-10 17:53:19

Well I'm now not sure which to train, though I just got my plasabot from the arcade wooo! lots of simon! big_smile.

I do want the autosan though as well, btw, yes I know you can catch that later but I don't think I can rely on jimmina as an electric type constantly.

Still my party isn't finalized yet as I have  possibilities of which manamon to take with me, though I'm getting on better than last time.

one thing I do wish is that there could be a guide listing just the manamon, their evolutions and where they appear, since while Jayde's guide is great I don't always want to be told about areas, but I do want to check I get all the manamon throughout the game, ---- which unfortunately will mean online trading sooner or later which is a bit irritating since I don't know if I want the hacky complications and shenanigans of extra games of self trading and I'm not sure whether I can host on this machine or not.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-11 17:10:35

Hello.
I've recently purchased Monomon.  My question is if i use NVDA is there a wayto not press enter all the timee seems like you have to press it more when not using sappi. is there a work around? also i have an idea for a final team for online battles for higher levels this would  include flame, magic, Ice, ghost, earth, and fighting. any thoughts on this?

2017-04-12 21:50:25

how can i get liam's old manamon podcast? Liam, could you reupload them to the liam.selfip.com thankyou

2017-04-12 22:13:18

Hi Hayri, you can find Liam podcasts, including Manamon ones, here: https://www.youtube.com/user/liamerven/videos

2017-04-13 17:24:46

is there a list of rooms  for trading manomon? also anyone have any advice for a well-rounded team? I'm a bit overwhelmed and cannot beat the second stadium leader. he's a tough one lol. but I'm sort of addicted. I've been called a manomonster by certain friends.

2017-04-13 17:36:19

As an addendum. I'm  notsure which to train for second stadium leader or where to train. the manomon i have keep dying. when i try to train them up save for two of them.

2017-04-13 21:44:45

I'd prefer highparkroad, graveyard or the mineruff tunnel. Oh, and skien path.

-

2017-04-15 19:09:48

ok. a lunas with inner healing and wing slash. not too bad.  once that becomes a sacraloon with heaven's winds and devine protection/barrier that's a speady wall.  nice gift.  stats are ok.  though it's speed is perfect. 

don't have the razor tallon in this runthrough, but going to give it a holy ring.  tweeks strength, but it's magic attack is good on it's own.

I'm a blue eyed, pale pink, kitten.
A blue-eyed, pale pink, kitten that can smash the smashing out of people.
I'm mew, and you're going to get smashed.

2017-04-19 17:42:02

at mikalhoffen1976 if you have problems With killing the 2 stadiom use an fighting type or more and you wil be winning the stadiom

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2017-04-23 12:12:25

hi guys
i just bought the game, but when i try to register it it gives me the message of the demo still, any help? or is there something wrong with the website/surver?

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2017-04-28 13:20:05

Hello,
If anyone is interested, Loonis with Wing Slash and Inner Healing is now a mistery gift.

2017-04-28 21:31:11

oh awesome! I like lunis, so that's awesome!

-

2017-04-30 00:36:58

Hello I was wonderinff somone could recommend a decent magic manamon? right now i have a jackonape or wizandi'm not really satisfied with either

2017-04-30 08:22:30

Hello!
Where I find the tree that I can climb up? I have rope, but I don't have tree. I think that I have checked all trees near the city where is 5th stadion.
Kosse

2017-04-30 13:46:35

About magic types, either Gronk (earth and magic) or Zinbat (air and magic). Personally, I think they're the better ones for ware you are in the game write now.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2017-05-06 21:45:56

Hi everybody,

I've got a little problem and I hope someone may help me.
I've just beated the 7th stadium's leader and I received the letter from my sister, letting me know she's been captured.
Unfortunately, a friend called me on Skype at this very moment and I accidentally pressed enter several times, which caused the letter to be read without me being listening.
The problem is, when I closed the game, I mechanically saved, which means I can't run the story back and read the letter again, because I saved later. 

In consequence, I don't know where Melany is kept or anything else tha may be written in this letter, actually I don't know what I must do now or where I must go at all.

Is there a way to hear again the dialogues without running through the whole game again ?
If not, is someone kind enough to tell me what is written in this letter or at least, where I should search to find my sister ?

Sorry for this and thank you in advance!

2017-05-06 23:38:41

Hi
Try orianda park, eastern wall

marro

2017-05-06 23:52:31

@fionella, you made me remember how illogical this game is. smile

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-05-07 03:41:18

you need to go to shadow kingdom, which is in the orianda park. search around and you'll find it, the letter basicly says please save me, and if you alert the police octoross will kill her.

2017-05-07 08:30:12

Thank you for your answers!

2017-05-08 11:36:17 (edited by marro 2017-05-08 11:49:54)

hi,
Why does manamon not have pure ghost types and too air-ghost types? Why are there so few undead and poison types?

marro